Voter Fraud

Hagar

On 11/12/2020 at 2:16 PM, Hagar said:

That’s what I keep wondering.  I’m 99% sure there’s massive voter Fraud, but how can it be proven without intense examination?  And if it’s not  thoroughly investigated (each mail in ballot - signatures - Residence - still alive) and exposed, the whole voting process will forever be a sham. We won’t be losing an election, we’ll be losing a Country.

The problem for you Hagar is that even if they find what you call, fraud, it won't be enough to justify in numbers a win for Trump. Too many votes to catch up.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

The problem for you Hagar is that even if they find what you call, fraud, it won't be enough to justify in numbers a win for Trump. Too many votes to catch up.

The point is not for Trump to win, but to show the vulnerability of the mail in ballots.  FYI, the States who’ve been using mail in ballots for years, said it takes at least a year to prepare your voting rolls.   This election, there was only a few months, and States were totally unprepared.   A lady in Texas signed up about 125 new voters who were in a Nursing Home for the mentally disabled.   She just happened to get caught.  In Pa, they received 25,000 voter registrations from Nursing Homes, all on the same day.   Kind of for fetched.   I don’t care if folks did it for Trump or Biden, we need to be confident our system is working.  I want my vote to count, not be negated by cheats.   You should really feel the same way.   For instance, what would your reaction be if the inner city area of Philadelphia show 80% for Trump?   Would you be content, or suspect voter fraud?

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

The point is not for Trump to win, but to show the vulnerability of the mail in ballots.  FYI, the States who’ve been using mail in ballots for years, said it takes at least a year to prepare your voting rolls.   This election, there was only a few months, and States were totally unprepared.   A lady in Texas signed up about 125 new voters who were in a Nursing Home for the mentally disabled.   She just happened to get caught.  In Pa, they received 25,000 voter registrations from Nursing Homes, all on the same day.   Kind of for fetched.   I don’t care if folks did it for Trump or Biden, we need to be confident our system is working.  I want my vote to count, not be negated by cheats.   You should really feel the same way.   For instance, what would your reaction be if the inner city area of Philadelphia show 80% for Trump?   Would you be content, or suspect voter fraud?

This speaks volumes and you will receive no response. Heck, he and PamFam can’t do the math when it comes to vote “switching”. They think it is all “catch up” for Trump. They forget about the subtraction from Biden’s count. Gee, and I went to public schools.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

This speaks volumes and you will receive no response. Heck, he and PamFam can’t do the math when it comes to vote “switching”. They think it is all “catch up” for Trump. They forget about the subtraction from Biden’s count. Gee, and I went to public schools.

Lol, you’re correct.   If the voting machines switch 50,000 votes, that’s a 100,000 vote swing.   

You ever notice on these voting machines, when there’s a “malfunction”, it’s always in favor of the Democrats.   Heard China congratulated Biden. Guess all that money they gave th Biden family is going to payoff big time.   He’s just a puppet with China pulling the strings.  😳

BTW Dove:

“The Democrats’ heroine, Stacy Abrams, lost her race to be Georgia’s Governor by more than 50,000 votes in 2018 (Trump is down by 14,000) and she never conceded.   Yet she’s widely celebrated by the Dems & MSM.   The hypocrisy never ends.”

Ari Fleischer

Oh, but there was not any cheating!!  From the article:  "Two private investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer, testify under oath that they have video evidence, documentation and witnesses to prove that Biden’s Texas Political Director Dallas Jones and his cohorts are currently hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots and ordering operatives to fill the ballots out for people illegally, including for dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents, in the 2020 presidential election."

To say this only happened in Texas, well, no reasonable person would/could think this!

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  "A person with knowledge of President Trump’s team of attorneys working to expose voter fraud and reverse the false outcome of the presidential election told NOQ Report things are going better than the public knows. In particular, the evidence and sworn statements regarding Dominion Voting Systems are “baking nicely” as the team prepares to unleash a flurry of lawsuits this week.

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Reagan