Voter Fraud

Hagar

I’m so tired of the MSM saying there’s no voter fraud, and this years mail in ballots was like leaving a bank unlocked & the vault open.

For example, there will be a News Report of a Dr. ripping off Medicare for millions.   Anyone with one wit of sense knows, for every Dr. caught, there are thousand more doing it but not getting caught.

Here’s a story from Texas of voter fraud at a Nursing Home for the mentally impaired.   Also it mentions in Pa the “coincidence” of 25K Nursing Home patients requesting mail in ballots, all at the same time.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I’m so tired of the MSM saying there’s no voter fraud, and this years mail in ballots was like leaving a bank unlocked & the vault open.

For example, there will be a News Report of a Dr. ripping off Medicare for millions.   Anyone with one wit of sense knows, for every Dr. caught, there are thousand more doing it but not getting caught.

Here’s a story from Texas of voter fraud at a Nursing Home for the mentally impaired.   Also it mentions in Pa the “coincidence” of 25K Nursing Home patients requesting mail in ballots, all at the same time.

This is the hidden content, please

Hagar ole buddy, the operative question is “what is anyone gonna do about it?” Nothing. Not now. Not later. Nothing. That’s my biggest frustration. And we should be holding the Republican Party responsible for not doing anything. Of course the Democrats aren’t going to do anything. They started all this crap. But why hasn’t the party under fire, the Republicans, done anything? 

13 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Hagar ole buddy, the operative question is “what is anyone gonna do about it?” Nothing. Not now. Not later. Nothing. That’s my biggest frustration. And we should be holding the Republican Party responsible for not doing anything. Of course the Democrats aren’t going to do anything. They started all this crap. But why hasn’t the party under fire, the Republicans, done anything? 

The illusion of choice.  

58 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

That’s what I keep wondering.  I’m 99% sure there’s massive voter Fraud, but how can it be proven without intense examination?  And if it’s not  thoroughly investigated (each mail in ballot - signatures - Residence - still alive) and exposed, the whole voting process will forever be a sham. We won’t be losing an election, we’ll be losing a Country.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

That’s what I keep wondering.  I’m 99% sure there’s massive voter Fraud, but how can it be proven without intense examination?  And if it’s not  thoroughly investigated (each mail in ballot - signatures - Residence - still alive) and exposed, the whole voting process will forever be a sham. We won’t be losing an election, we’ll be losing a Country.

Hagar, why has there been literally no mention of Hunter Biden channeling money from foreign governments to his Dad in the last 10 days or so? From either side?

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Hagar, why has there been literally no mention of Hunter Biden channeling money from foreign governments to his Dad in the last 10 days or so? From either side?

Obviously the MSM & Dems will ignore it, and I haven’t figured out what the Repubs are doing.   All their energy should be focused on voter fraud, but.......

If the Biden coup stands, you’ll never hear anymore about Hunter.  For the MSM to ignore that story is almost criminal.   The fact that they don’t refute it, proves it’s true (to me at least) and that they’re nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Dem Party.

54 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ummmm... both parties will unite to snuff out any chances of the third party making up any ground.  

Neither party represents us anyway. So we should snuff out every chance they have for reelection. We always talk about choosing the lesser of two evils. Why can't we come together and form better party? Call it the "Less-Evil Party". No platform needed. Just common sense solutions to everyday problems.

Lt General Thomas McInerney explains "The Hammer and Scorecard."  Also he said biden got more votes than obama did.  This is a man, biden, man who never came out of the basement, had about 20 cars at a rally and never did a press conference.  Also, McInerney said the down ballot didn't reflect these massive biden votes.  Very interesting!

23 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Neither party represents us anyway. So we should snuff out every chance they have for reelection. We always talk about choosing the lesser of two evils. Why can't we come together and form better party? Call it the "Less-Evil Party". No platform needed. Just common sense solutions to everyday problems.

Their is a new platform.... It’s the Trumpet Platform ! 😎🇺🇸

The one thing that bothers me the most is that in our society today, we have video cameras on every street corner, inside every business, most people have a Ring or something similar........where are the video cameras that should have been used as security for these ballot counting facilities? 
Ever go to Vegas......every transaction is watched.

Every MSM outlet is sure going out of their way to denounce this “laughable assumption” of wide-spread fraud.  Where is the “reporting” of unbiased facts (not opinions)?  It just feels overwhelming and immovable - as far as the obstacles go.  I didn’t care too much for Hussein, but he was the president.  This just seems forced and very shady.  I did what I could, I voted and I’ve stocked up on “essentials”.   I truly feel America is lost.  God bless our country.

16 hours ago, Chester86 said:

Every MSM outlet is sure going out of their way to denounce this “laughable assumption” of wide-spread fraud.  Where is the “reporting” of unbiased facts (not opinions)?  It just feels overwhelming and immovable - as far as the obstacles go.  I didn’t care too much for Hussein, but he was the president.  This just seems forced and very shady.  I did what I could, I voted and I’ve stocked up on “essentials”.   I truly feel America is lost.  God bless our country.

Out of likes, but you nailed it.

16 hours ago, baddog said:

The one thing that bothers me the most is that in our society today, we have video cameras on every street corner, inside every business, most people have a Ring or something similar........where are the video cameras that should have been used as security for these ballot counting facilities? 
Ever go to Vegas......every transaction is watched.

Yep, why can’t these Poll counters wear body cams?   If they can prove there was no voter fraud, I’ll never mention it again, but the numbers don’t add up.   Something is rotten in Denmark.