Ben Carson Test Positive For COVID

Bobcat1

47 minutes ago, Realville said:

I am calling for an immediate, 15 day shutdown of the CDC, FDA, & other "public health" agencies in order to slow the spread of misinformation related to COVID-19. America will not be able to heal from epidemiological idiocy until we shut them down. 15 days to slow the spread!

All I am hearing is Covid cases, not deaths. I’ve been tested three times (work exposure) and tested negative three times. Those I know who had it were my age (67) or a little younger. None were as bad as the flu..... mild fever, slight cough. Go figure. 

43 minutes ago, baddog said:

All I am hearing is Covid cases, not deaths. I’ve been tested three times (work exposure) and tested negative three times. Those I know who had it were my age (67) or a little younger. None were as bad as the flu..... mild fever, slight cough. Go figure. 

Yep. For most it’s not much more than a feel bad instance with a disruption of daily life for a couple weeks. A very close friend and former co-worker in his mid-60’s lost his wife last week to the virus. She was a nurse. Not sure if that’s how she contracted it though.