Livingston vs Chapel Hill Bi-District

Hagar

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Proud of the Lions.  Taking on Chapel Hill Saturday.  CH got donkey stomped by Splendora first game of the season.  I see no reason why the Lions shouldn’t win this one.

What do y’all think?

Chapel Hill beat Splendora 65-33.  That East Texas district is pretty good.  Any of our district winning will probably be an upset.

1 minute ago, 2wedge said:

Has anyone taken a look at the Livingston coaching staff? Many very good past head coaches on that roster. They will be ready to play. I think it will be a tight game and I give CH the edge because of Rio. But, I am impressed by what Livingston has done this year. 

Who’s on their coaching staff? we could use a coach 

Look what Livingston has accomplished this season has been great. But don’t over look that playing in a weak district is the cause of some of that. Look at the Non district scores...

L Needville 35-36

L Palestine 7-28

W Orangefield 21-20 OT

W Diboll 35-20

W Madisonville 21-16

Dont get me wrong they are turning a corner in the program I hope. But I saw on another post that someone said Livingston is better than Jasper? 

2 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Look what Livingston has accomplished this season has been great. But don’t over look that playing in a weak district is the cause of some of that. Look at the Non district scores...

L Needville 35-36

L Palestine 7-28

W Orangefield 21-20 OT

W Diboll 35-20

W Madisonville 21-16

Dont get me wrong they are turning a corner in the program I hope. But I saw on another post that someone said Livingston is better than Jasper? 

Livingston is not better than jasper. I’d say livingston has the better Qb though

Livingston fan here. I've stated ad nauseum that Jasper is probably better due to the size of the offensive and defensive lines.

But Jasper isn't head and shoulders better and I'd give the Lions a good shot of beating the Dawgs.

As far as this game, Livingston should win. And they should win next week too. I think the end of the road is a match with Lindale, which could be a shootout.

I think the district of Doom is a little overated outside of Lindale and Kilgore. No one played defense. It was a track meet every Friday.

Huffman can definitely beat Palestine. Livingston's ill advised fake punt in the back of its end zone was the end of that game.

34 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Livingston fan here. I've stated ad nauseum that Jasper is probably better due to the size of the offensive and defensive lines.

But Jasper isn't head and shoulders better and I'd give the Lions a good shot of beating the Dawgs.

As far as this game, Livingston should win. And they should win next week too. I think the end of the road is a match with Lindale, which could be a shootout.

I think the district of Doom is a little overated outside of Lindale and Kilgore. No one played defense. It was a track meet every Friday.

Huffman can definitely beat Palestine. Livingston's ill advised fake punt in the back of its end zone was the end of that game.

I agree.  IMO after Lindale & Kilgore, they’re no better than 10-4AI.   And I’m still thinking Lindale will be surprised by Vidor.   Not  saying Vidor will win, but it’s not going to be the cakewalk many Eagle fans are expecting.  

1 minute ago, Pho Rizzle said:

Yeah we sucked that game. You aren't hurting my feelings i know when my team sucks

Lol neither my team so I'm good. Just funny when someone talks about how horrible a team is that beat them. Vidor fans have been good at that and making excuses about the Splendora game. Left our district and went down to 4A and still struggle. 

13 minutes ago, Pho Rizzle said:

You're just making uneducated assumptions. We outscored all common opponents by a substantial amount, not even close. Think with your brain not your butt son

Not sure that beating the two worst teams in the district by a bigger margin than the 3 teams that beat you really means anything.