Hull-Daisetta vs West Sabine

H-D BOBCAT 55

5 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Honestly I don't know if anyone in this district has a chance. Could be a clean sweep by the northern district. 

I think District 11 is definitely the favorite in all 4 games. BV has zero chance. EV has a 5% chance of pulling out a miracle against LL. West Sabine is the favorite but I’m thinking only about 60/40. I see it being competitive. Cushing will be the favorite based on them beating DV handily earlier in the season but I’m picking the Pirates to win. They had kids out and it was their first game of the season (not Cushing’s) and the Bearkats have suffered a couple critical injuries in the last couple weeks.  

2 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

HD’s underclass led team was picked 4th in District, they surpassed that, these youngsters will be really good in 1-2 seasons, although the current talent level on this team could spell an unexpected upset vs West Sabine. 

Nope

3 hours ago, JB78 said:

Had HD in this one but hearing talk around last couple days I don’t know which way to call it. 

Yep, not great news for the Bobcats. Just lost a senior 2-way starter who’s a top 6-7 player on the team to a season ending leg injury. Also a defensive starter (one of the best athletes on the team) along with a move-back move-in who’s been shining recently no longer available due to off-field issues. And last but not least a big freshman defensive lineman who’s already contributing and going to be really good down the road got caught up in the same off-field issues. Injuries and kids being kids are part of the game but pretty terrible timing for a team lacking depth already. The thoroughbreds are still in the stable but a few good work horses are out. HD still will still compete and make it a game but this hurts.