STJFL Superbowl matchups and picks

ThaGhost

I coached junior this year. Nederland Black had the mouthiest coaches by far. Nederland White has a huge team stacked with returning players from the previous year. PA Red had the most speed but was the dirtiest team we played. PA Black was all around great. Coaches were great. They kicked our a$$es with grace and never taunted or played dirty. I am not sure who won in Junior this past weekend but I would like to see a Ned White vs PA Black rematch. 

4 hours ago, aki1994 said:

I coached junior this year. Nederland Black had the mouthiest coaches by far. Nederland White has a huge team stacked with returning players from the previous year. PA Red had the most speed but was the dirtiest team we played. PA Black was all around great. Coaches were great. They kicked our a$$es with grace and never taunted or played dirty. I am not sure who won in Junior this past weekend but I would like to see a Ned White vs PA Black rematch

Forget what those other two disgruntled guys are whining about. Apparently they lost to a PA squad. That's the matchup for ONE of PA four  SUPERBOWL matchups!

Coaches, sorry I'm late to this party didn't believe guys had a voice anymore. But I see one guys is a little loud now as he walks away which is typical but @D.C.BULLDOGS hi my name is Danny Gorrer I was the HC over the SR team this year. As a man I stand for more then just a "LITTLE LEAGUE" coaching. I see pass RACE, PA, GROVES, and also NEDERLAND. CUT to the chase behind all the key board "CRAP" this game took me to another LEVEL in life so ME PERSONALLY not living threw my SON which is 4... I don't believe teams its YOU GUYS/ VIDOR that don't want to play PA, TRULY what's the issues? Sounds like its more personally for YOU."HINT"... BLACK and WHITE? Is things perfect here in PA absolutely NOT, but what does another man has to be scared of someone for? have to heard someone threaten someone to give PA something? What does middle school ball has to do with anything? I "heard" there were issues when PNG/NED played what's the differences? WE both no that's ALL DADDY BALL on that SR team but who really cares heck you want to coach your son great but again what's the differences? That came from the league and them same refers you were speaking about! COMPETITIONS brings the worst out of all of US but RACISM is who YOU are! I've never though a child to do anything dirty to another KID. Can you honestly say the same? It does suck when you can't line up and beat someone so you point out others flaws so yours/ coaches don't show.... Sorry if I missed any topic you touch I'm riding high still on yet another SUPER BOWL WIN.... 4 IN A ROW..... OH and I don't need a keyboard for my voice to be heard we can meet up hang out and have a few cold ones and "fellowship" however you may like.... TO all BULLDOGS coaches so I don't leave anyone out!

6 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Coaches, sorry I'm late to this party didn't believe guys had a voice anymore. But I see one guys is a little loud now as he walks away which is typical but @D.C.BULLDOGS hi my name is Danny Gorrer I was the HC over the SR team this year. As a man I stand for more then just a "LITTLE LEAGUE" coaching. I see pass RACE, PA, GROVES, and also NEDERLAND. CUT to the chase behind all the key board "CRAP" this game took me to another LEVEL in life so ME PERSONALLY not living threw my SON which is 4... I don't believe teams its YOU GUYS/ VIDOR that don't want to play PA, TRULY what's the issues? Sounds like its more personally for YOU."HINT"... BLACK and WHITE? Is things perfect here in PA absolutely NOT, but what does another man has to be scared of someone for? have to heard someone threaten someone to give PA something? What does middle school ball has to do with anything? I "heard" there were issues when PNG/NED played what's the differences? WE both no that's ALL DADDY BALL on that SR team but who really cares heck you want to coach your son great but again what's the differences? That came from the league and them same refers you were speaking about! COMPETITIONS brings the worst out of all of US but RACISM is who YOU are! I've never though a child to do anything dirty to another KID. Can you honestly say the same? It does suck when you can't line up and beat someone so you point out others flaws so yours/ coaches don't show.... Sorry if I missed any topic you touch I'm riding high still on yet another SUPER BOWL WIN.... 4 IN A ROW..... OH and I don't need a keyboard for my voice to be heard we can meet up hang out and have a few cold ones and "fellowship" however you may like.... TO all BULLDOGS coaches so I don't leave anyone out!

Congrats on the Super Bowl win. It was a well played game on both sides. Clean game. 

11 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Danny I’m afraid you’ve got it twisted here. You have no idea who I am or what I stand for at all. I have played football with guys you might know Jason Carter from Caldwell, Texas and Billy Pittman from Cameron, Texas. They might be a little older  than you but those are some friends of mine but I’ll call them acquaintances now because as life happens we lose contact. First off don’t ever call me racist because I’m the last person on this message board who’s racist. I have family in PAISD who have played football for PAISD. My children are 3/4 Hispanic. Also my playing years were over in fall of 2000 when I broke my ankle playing college football. I did come home at 19 years old coaching The line for Pop Warner Football in Nederland, then after I got married I helped start a football league in Lake Jackson/Clute Texas(which was a blessing to see numerous young men put what we instilled in them to become college prospects as they came up through through Brazosport ISD system), and then I coached in Conroe in which I had the blessing to coach my nephew(again had the blessing to see numerous young men put what we instilled in them to become college prospects). The only reason I say what we instilled in them is because that’s what each one told me when we would go watch them play Thursday and Friday nights as they grew up after we were finished coaching for years. I DON’T SAY THIS BECAUSE I’M SOME AMAZING COACH BUT IM SAYING MY COACHING PHILOSOPHY AND WHO I AM ISN’T WHO YOU THINK. My oldest played in Orangefield when the group of freshman and sophomores now went through the program. That group went to 7 semifinal games, 4 Super Bowls but lost to a great group of WOS young men twice. When I coached it wasn’t about where my son played. Also my son played center every single year of his youth career because that’s where his team needed him. He didn’t like it but he was taught it’s not about what you want it’s about what your team needs you to be. He played his heart out every game. He was an undersized center in height and weight. Now he’s earning his Old English N in Nederland. When I coached It was about putting the best athletes in positions to be successful. We also taught them we are not just a team it’s a brotherhood that will last for years to come. I taught them you play for the person next to you because we are family and family doesn’t let each other down. So no plays off. We also taught them football techniques, gaps, holes, assignments, and could run a no huddle with them running 6-9 plays straight. That’s been my coaching philosophy and that was instilled in me in 7th grade by the great middle School Coach from Nederland Jack Lynch. I coached 1 year in Nederland on a great Pee Wee team but got beat by the better team you were coaching I believe or maybe even helping in the Super Bowl. I commend you on what you’re doing for those boys, your community, and teaching those boys the game of football you love. Which I am sure they are loving just as much. Congratulations on another Super Bowl victory. Just FYI my thoughts on a message board has nothing to do with race at all. It has everything to do with seeing kids in all organizations within STJFL having games turned into hot messes by coaches, parents, fans, and refs. I’ve umpired baseball for 18 years now and stopped being football referee when my oldest started playing. You know what ruins youth sports? UNEDUCATED PARENTS on sport rules and parents who believe little Johnny is better than he really is. Also I’m not a Nederland Senior Coach. My youngest son played Nederand Youth Football on the Senior team. He was their starting center and defensive tackle #77. He was center all but 1 year in youth football. He was undersized for those positions but I would say he held his own against bigger and stronger talent. In my opinion the success of your youth program isn’t super bowl trophies but what those boys learn from you the coaches to carry with them into school ball. Then how They grow from there. I apologize for my comment PA middle school that’s on me. Like I said I feel bad for those boys because they deserve a season. Let’s Fellowship I’m down with that myself. Last name is Delahoussaye feel free to message me. My issues have nothing to do with Racism, BLACK/WHITE, or me being a racist. If you have any questions please message me personally.