Vidor vs Lindale Bi-District

Boneyard Boys

47 minutes ago, dme1111 said:

Not sure if Vidor can handle Lindales offense.  Maxpreps has some video.  The QB is a big guy that can throw.  The RB is a BEAST.  Good luck Vidor!!  Wouldn't be the first time the Slot T has produced an upset!!  

And their OL look like cattle, except bigger.   Vidor better out quick’em.   Now Mabank, who runs a similar O to Vidor, scored 21 on Lindale.   I think Vidor can match that.   I also wonder if Lindale has seen a Defense as good as Vidor’s?   That District had some high scoring ball games.   Not saying Vidor will win, but......

Didn’t David beat Goliath?

Didn’t 300 Spartans hold off over a hundred thousand men at Thermopylae?

Didn’t Vidor beat Splendora?

Well, that’s two out of three.   😂🤣😂

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Guy on SDC said Lindale 56-3.   Told him to quit drinking that clear junk out of them mason jars - Vidor ain’t much on Field Goals.  😂

I can almost remember them saying the same thing last time they faced a setx 2 years ago at nrg.   How did that turn out for them?  But then again was almost laughable watching them try to stop Roschon.

3 hours ago, spidersal said:

Boy I really have to give the Vidor faithful a lot of credit. They are always a bunch of post for them. A big credit too their loving fans, especially since you can count on one hand the number of years they have had a good team

Vidor’s record has been terrible for so many years, except for a few rare anomalies.  Even then Vidor attendance at games would outnumber many better teams.   Most folks love an underdog, and heaven knows, Vidor has been that, lol.   Now, with the NFL becoming more political than athletic,  and many colleges not playing,  what’s better than Texas HS Football?   

Go Pirates!    Win or lose, just hope the Pirates give 110%.

I remember those years especially the early to mid to 90s in 5A when my brothers were in school and played. We were the whipping boys for everyone, and our best player was the place kicker! 😂 I still vividly remember one of my first Friday night games I went to, when we got blown out by West Brook and Chip Ambres 50-0. But during those rough years, Vidor fans always supported their teams!

16 minutes ago, Realville said:

Safe travels for the League Villains! Go Pirates!!🏴‍☠️ Have Fun! Play Hard! Be Physical! Play Smash Mouth Football like y’all are known for!  Regular Season doesn’t matter any more! 

That’s right.  Pirates aren’t 4-4 now, they’re 0-0.   

48 minutes ago, Realville said:

I bet the Lumberton boys wish they could play one more game. Especially the Seniors, Oh that’s right y’all did have that opportunity to play one more game last Friday but y’all took a Butt whooping from the 4-4 Pirates! 😁 Go Pirates!🏴‍☠️

You are correct about wishing they had one more game. I’m glad those boys from Vidor get to play one more. You never heard me propping up our kids to win the game against Vidor. Reality is a stinker. You will know this very soon. 

9 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

You are correct about wishing they had one more game. I’m glad those boys from Vidor get to play one more. You never heard me propping up our kids to win the game against Vidor. Reality is a stinker. You will know this very soon. 

Come on man you opened yourself up for that one! Lol Everyone knows Vidors the underdog, let them enjoy their moment. I know the Kiddos enjoyed the pep rally send away on their chartered buses this afternoon. Personally I live in Realville so I really don’t have to worry about the stinch.  I just support the kids win or lose like I’ve done for the last 20 years. Go Pirates! 🏴‍☠️

27 minutes ago, Realville said:

Come on man you opened yourself up for that one! Lol Everyone knows Vidors the underdog, let them enjoy their moment. I know the Kiddos enjoyed the pep rally send away on their chartered buses this afternoon. Personally I live in Realville so I really don’t have to worry about the stinch.  I just support the kids win or lose like I’ve done for the last 20 years. Go Pirates! 🏴‍☠️

All true. Lol.  I just wasn’t about to listen to that “Lumberton Mentality” comment. 

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

All true. Lol.  I just wasn’t about to listen to that “Lumberton Mentality” comment. 

I hear Ya brother. We’ve had our share of bad seasons so when the kiddos are able to extend their season for an extra game I am happy for them because I personally know the amount of off season work these kids put into getting stronger and faster in order to perform well on Friday Nights. Good Luck to you Guys next year.