WOS vs Sweeney bi district round playoffs

Stangfan#1

On 11/9/2020 at 10:48 AM, dj said:

Ladybug33 come on. U have watched enough games to know. W.o plays a perimeter game.and even on defense they shoot gabs. Blowout coming. Size want be a factor. If u want size.lol, I think u better look at jasper and Carthage who are on the radar. Sorry Sweeney doesn't have enough athletes for whats coming.

Yeah I hear you Dj lol

11 hours ago, Majestyk said:

Go ahead and laugh but even the guys on the TV sports highlights tell you not to try and adjust your screen. The elongated blue and silver blurs will not go away. That's not speed, quickness or sudden. That's physical speed.

Or, possibly, metaphysical speed in relation to the co-efficient of time & space divided by the area in which the object (or player) is moving through at any given point during the game!!!

Honestly, I am surprised that Sweeny still playing against WOS this week while they forfeited last week now can play this week. I really hope that Sweeny knew and don't care so want play and can hurt WOS even could give them the virus. You know everybody hate WOS. 

I really pray nothing happen with non injury or non virus. 

Again, it is just my opinion and feeling that is all. 

Go Mustangs!!!  

40 minutes ago, WOS1986 said:

Honestly, I am surprised that Sweeny still playing against WOS this week while they forfeited last week now can play this week. I really hope that Sweeny knew and don't care so want play and can hurt WOS even could give them the virus. You know everybody hate WOS. 

I really pray nothing happen with non injury or non virus. 

Again, it is just my opinion and feeling that is all. 

Go Mustangs!!!  

No Sweeny football player tested positive. It was a few high school students.