Congratulations to most of the pollsters

stevenash

10 hours ago, stevenash said:

who projected an overwhelming landslide victory for Mr. Biden as well as the "blue wave".  Thats two presidential elections in a row.  Can you say compromised credibility?

Did you even look at the video where trump talked about the “red wave” and his own “landslide victory”. Stepien was still predicting a “big win” this morning. I know I know, he only hires the best people. Not to mention Hillary actually hit the 2+ percent spread that the final polls had her at winning by nationally.

Luckily for republicans singular votes don’t really count in our system and the electoral college gave him a win. Kind of funny that republicans have served three terms since 1992 but have only won the popular vote once in that period. 

34 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

Can someone smarter than me please make this make sense. Why is nothing being done about this?

It’s not true.  Someone tweeted it earlier today and it went viral - the whole, it’s on the internet so it must be true.  

This is the hidden content, please

However, if my math is correct, which still puts it at like 87 percent of registered voters voted in that state.  While not impossible like the fake news gone viral, seems quite improbable to be polite. 

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

It’s not true.  Someone tweeted it earlier today and it went viral - the whole, it’s on the internet so it must be true.  

This is the hidden content, please

However, if my math is correct, which still puts it at like 87 percent of registered voters voted in that state.  While not impossible like the fake news gone viral, seems quite improbable to be polite. 

Hey, I was just copying what some of the Dems on here do.... Post something I found on the internet as being true without a link or one shred of evidence to back it up. Kinda crappy of me huh?