2020 Election Day

PAMFAM10

53 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

I can't wait to see the "proof" of all this fraud.  

Bet it's a lot like the Russian collusion - FAKE NEWS.  

Any body with common sense just from a bird s eye view can see that things don’t add up and brings suspicion.

You would think people would want an honest election but then again How could I think that when many believe it’s ok to murder innocent life.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

At least he admits the Russian collusion was false. 

We meddle in elections, I have no doubt Russia did some shady things, but Clinton was not a good candidate - That's why they lost.   

Trump has angered a lot of American's that's why he is going to lose.  Trump has the 2nd most votes in history other than Biden  - That being said, President Trump added several house seats in the house and I'm 99% sure he's going to keep Republicans in control of the Senate. Small victories, but will have a big effect.  

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Any body with common sense just from a bird s eye view can see that things don’t add up and brings suspicion.

You would think people would want an honest election but then again How could I think that when many believe it’s ok to murder innocent life.

Does voter fraud only happen on one side?  PA is a swing state, it happens - I mailed in my vote.  

It's hard for me to believe there was so much fraud, but not enough to flip the Senate?  It's hard to get things done as a president without both houses.  If the Trump campaign can't find any fraud - Not just because he says it exists, show the proof - I don't trust you to find it either.  

I've never seen a push by all parties to vote this year, we all knew the turn out was going to be huge - At least I did. 

6 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Liberals spent all 4 years saying there was election interference and no proof has came of it and now with all the evidence so far (2020 election) they want to say there is no fraud and interference. 

liberals are the demise of human beings. Is that a divisive statement....sure it is  but that comes about by liberals divisive actions and the reputation they created. 

how 

I feel there should be one standard for all national elections.  Each state should not be allowed to make their own rules.  The one glaring issue that needs attention is mail-in ballots.  If the voter can not mail their ballots to where they are received by Election Day, then guess what, your vote doesn’t get counted.  They have probably had these ballots in hand for at least 30 days before the election.  Be an adult and mail it in.  Another issue is why does it take so long to count them.  This leads to corruption.  And you libs here, don’t think for one second that if the roles were reversed, Biden wouldn’t be crying foul, y’all are mistaken.  When an attorney general and secretary of a state comes out days before the election and guarantees one individual will not win, makes some wonder if the corruption everybody spoke of is real.

2 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

We meddle in elections, I have no doubt Russia did some shady things, but Clinton was not a good candidate - That's why they lost.   

Trump has angered a lot of American's that's why he is going to lose.  Trump has the 2nd most votes in history other than Biden  - That being said, President Trump added several house seats in the house and I'm 99% sure he's going to keep Republicans in control of the Senate. Small victories, but will have a big effect.  

Does voter fraud only happen on one side?  PA is a swing state, it happens - I mailed in my vote.  

It's hard for me to believe there was so much fraud, but not enough to flip the Senate?  It's hard to get things done as a president without both houses.  If the Trump campaign can't find any fraud - Not just because he says it exists, show the proof - I don't trust you to find it either.  

I've never seen a push by all parties to vote this year, we all knew the turn out was going to be huge - At least I did. 

Fraud has been being committed against Trump even before he was inaugurated.  Russian collusion!!!!  Complete hoax!   Impeached Trump only because they had the votes!  So you tell us if fraud is possible!

31 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Fraud has been being committed against Trump even before he was inaugurated.  Russian collusion!!!!  Complete hoax!   Impeached Trump only because they had the votes!  So you tell us if fraud is possible!

I agree with you on the hoax - I think they meddled, I think they do and so do we every election.  It was not not to the extent it would have changed the outcome - I don't think he should have been impeached, but what he did with Ukraine wasn't right. How "wrong" was it?  Not up to me, it was up to congress.   

I thought we were talking about voter fraud?   Trump's campaign can't even prove it.      

Republican allies are asking him for proof also.  I think we all are, but it's easier to spew lies than to find it, I guess. 

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Need to dig into who owns the machines, and the companies that programmed and manufactured them!

Agree, then charge them with treason and execute them in public.

Even though I know how the left thinks and reasons (at least I do have an inkling), it amazes me that they can’t see what is wrong with this election vote counting. What really bothers me is they don’t realize that a phony vote count makes a mockery of one of the single most important rights we, as Americans, possess. It hurts them as much as it does their opponents. I know they won’t see it that way (there’s that inkling), but just the same, it should bother them. 
I also can’t believe they would vote for communist puppet candidates since we all probably have kinfolk, friends, or even acquaintances, who have given their lives fighting communism so that we could survive and carry on as Americans, protecting those rights that they gave the ultimate sacrifice for.

Did they die in vain? 

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Agree, then charge them with treason and execute them in public.

Even though I know how the left thinks and reasons (at least I do have an inkling), it amazes me that they can’t see what is wrong with this election vote counting. What really bothers me is they don’t realize that a phony vote count makes a mockery of one of the single most important rights we, as Americans, possess. It hurts them as much as it does their opponents. I know they won’t see it that way (there’s that inkling), but just the same, it should bother them. 
I also can’t believe they would vote for communist puppet candidates since we all probably have kinfolk, friends, or even acquaintances, who have given their lives fighting communism so that we could survive and carry on as Americans, protecting those rights that they gave the ultimate sacrifice for.

Did they die in vain? 

I thought liberals took it bad in 2016 but this is some extreme talk. charged and executed in public. That’s a deep reflection.

17 hours ago, Bobcat1 said:

I agree with you on the hoax - I think they meddled, I think they do and so do we every election.  It was not not to the extent it would have changed the outcome - I don't think he should have been impeached, but what he did with Ukraine wasn't right. How "wrong" was it?  Not up to me, it was up to congress.   

I thought we were talking about voter fraud?   Trump's campaign can't even prove it.      

Republican allies are asking him for proof also.  I think we all are, but it's easier to spew lies than to find it, I guess. 

Do you mean like Russian Collusion, Quid Pro Quo, and calling soldiers losers?