2020 Election Day

PAMFAM10

I have district one in Nebraska in favor to Trump with 159895 votes to Biden s 114762 votes For the counties that are 100%

sarpy county is at 96%  

trump with 51518

biden with 41029

Douglas county is at 96%
trump with 112,354

biden with 141140

add those to above votes

trump  323,767

biden 296,931

so how have they called that for Biden?

based on those percentages of what’s left even if they all went to Biden Biden still would nt have enough votes to win that district.

It would be around 323,767 to Roughly 311,000 in favor of Trump 

maybe I need to check my math a 3rd time

25 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If you watched something besides Fox they would actually show you the one representative from each party who have to agree for the ballot to be counted and the two NPAs that resolve issues if the Democrat and republican don’t agree. That’s why it’s taking so long, they’re actually doing the stuff trump syndicate is complaining they’re not. 

You can’t possibly know that. You are speculating. 

3 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I have district one in Nebraska in favor to Trump with 159895 votes to Biden s 114762 votes For the counties that are 100%

sarpy county is at 96%  

trump with 51518

biden with 41029

Douglas county is at 96%
trump with 112,354

biden with 141140

add those to above votes

trump  323,767

biden 296,931

so how have they called that for Biden?

based on those percentages of what’s left even if they all went to Biden Biden still would nt have enough votes to win that district.

It would be around 323,767 to Roughly 311,000 in favor of Trump 

maybe I need to check my math a 3rd time

It’s the “NEW” math. 

22 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If you watched something besides Fox they would actually show you the one representative from each party who have to agree for the ballot to be counted and the two NPAs that resolve issues if the Democrat and republican don’t agree. That’s why it’s taking so long, they’re actually doing the stuff trump syndicate is complaining they’re not. 

Sorry Mecca of BS but Fox isn’t the only news I watch. I have multiple sources an your not one of them. Glad you stayed on the Democrat Plantation by voting for Joe Biden because you wouldn’t be black if voted for Trump per Joe Biden. 

53 minutes ago, Realville said:

Sorry Mecca of BS but Fox isn’t the only news I watch. I have multiple sources an your not one of them. Glad you stayed on the Democrat Plantation by voting for Joe Biden because you wouldn’t be black if voted for Trump per Joe Biden. 

Everybody forgets that Biden s running mate called him a rapist and a racist during primaries 

liberal.....bunch of quacks

3 hours ago, baddog said:

You can’t possibly know that. You are speculating. 

Ya got 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗 baddog.   Dude heard that 🐂💩 on CNN, and being a gullible Democrat, swallowed it hook, line and sinker.  😂😂😂

Liberals spent all 4 years saying there was election interference and no proof has came of it and now with all the evidence so far (2020 election) they want to say there is no fraud and interference. 

liberals are the demise of human beings. Is that a divisive statement....sure it is  but that comes about by liberals divisive actions and the reputation they created.