Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania

UT alum

49 minutes ago, baddog said:

If people are worried about their oilfield buddies being idle, if Biden becomes president, idle won’t be a good word to describe it.

Trump has America as the #1 oil producer in the world. Maybe your buddies need to work for a better company.

Lol. #1? By what metric? Exploration has stalled and oil price per barrel is atrocious. Oil is already hurting. Cant blame Biden for that, yet. 

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Take a look at what the US economy looked like before February 2020 (Chicom Virus) (coincidence that it was an election year?) and get back with us.  Also you might want to pay attention to the black unemployment rate. 

Our debt and spending have been increasing throughout Trump’s administration. We got those tax cuts, but those spending cuts never happened. In fact, spending has increased. Heck, our trade deficit has worsened and there is more illegal immigration today than during Obama’s terms. 

“But he went up there and did everything he said he was gonna do!” Ummmmm, no. 

Heck, there are some states where you can’t even legally attend church anymore. Jeez. Some friend of the religious right. 

6 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Where did you get your Kubota? I went to Victoria to get mine, but I’m about a year out on buying a replacement. I’ve tried really hard to like Beaumont Tractor but I can’t. 

Beaumont Tractor. Funny, I knew you would hate it. Lol Bought the package deal

13 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Dems wants oil and gas gone so that Texas will become blue and therefore no more worries about winning an election.

IMO Texas will be blue by 2028, if not 2024.  Harris, Bexar, Travis, El Paso, Dallas, and Tarrant counties are blue.  All of them are solid blue with the exception of Tarrant County.  The RGV is blue.  The Coastal Bend is blue.  It is a matter of when, not if Texas turns blue.

10 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

IMO Texas will be blue by 2028, if not 2024.  Harris, Bexar, Travis, El Paso, Dallas, and Tarrant counties are blue.  All of them are solid blue with the exception of Tarrant County.  The RGV is blue.  The Coastal Bend is blue.  It is a matter of when, not if Texas turns blue.

Yep.....Wyoming is looking better and better

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Our debt and spending have been increasing throughout Trump’s administration. We got those tax cuts, but those spending cuts never happened. In fact, spending has increased. Heck, our trade deficit has worsened and there is more illegal immigration today than during Obama’s terms. 

Heck, there are some states where you can’t even legally attend church anymore. Jeez. Some friend of the religious right. 

Governor s decision?

24 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why is that?

is it because of the caravans??? 

44 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Why is that?

Couldn’t protect business from all those animals rioting.....WHY?

He didn’t even try. If you’ll remember, when our cities were burning, all Trump wanted to talk about was Joe Scarborough.  It was just another opportunity to rise up and be a leader... an opportunity to gain some support from people who didn’t like him.... and he just mailed it in.  

This is the hidden content, please

This was during the middle of the violence after George Floyd’s death. 

Floyd died on 5/25... the officers were fired the 26th. They were arrested on 5/29, then charges were upgraded to 2nd degree murder on 6/3. Which coincidentally was the same day Trump was on Kilmeade talking about opening a cold case investigation against Joe Scarborough over an aide’s death back in 2001... a purely political threat against a media person who Trump felt had slighted him. While the country was on fire. 
At least I can admit the guy was a clown. 

8 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

He didn’t even try. If you’ll remember, when our cities were burning, all Trump wanted to talk about was Joe Scarborough.  It was just another opportunity to rise up and be a leader... an opportunity to gain some support from people who didn’t like him.... and he just mailed it in.  

This was during the middle of the violence after George Floyd’s death. 

Floyd died on 5/25... the officers were fired the 26th. They were arrested on 5/29, then charges were upgraded to 2nd degree murder on 6/3. Which coincidentally was the same day Trump was on Kilmeade talking about opening a cold case investigation against Joe Scarborough over an aide’s death back in 2001... a purely political threat against a media person who Trump felt had slighted him. While the country was on fire. 
At least I can admit the guy was a clown. 

Aint it a hoot how we are supposed to show sovereignty to our state brothers and allow them to handle their elections in the manner which they see fit, but if those same state brothers have evil people, rioting and burning down their cities without any of these city/state officials doing one thing to stop it, then it’s Trump’s fault. You know, the blame game is so convenient, especially when one man gets it all and no one, I mean no one else is to blame. 
Trump did send the feds to Seattle or Portland and was met with much resistance. If they would have capped a few of those punks, it would have subsided. Remember antifa began surrounding the mayor of Portland’s house? THEN she realized it was a problem. Convenience again.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Aint it a hoot how we are supposed to show sovereignty to our state brothers and allow them to handle their elections in the manner which they see fit, but if those same state brothers have evil people, rioting and burning down their cities without any of these city/state officials doing one thing to stop it, then it’s Trump’s fault. You know, the blame game is so convenient, especially when one man gets it all and no one, I mean no one else is to blame. 
Trump did send the feds to Seattle or Portland and was met with much resistance. If they would have capped a few of those punks, it would have subsided. Remember antifa began surrounding the mayor of Portland’s house? THEN she realized it was a problem. Convenience again.

Yep, states have to request help from the feds. None of these mayors would request help. When they did request help National Guard and other Federal law enforcement was sent in and the nonsense was stopped. 
If Trump would have forced his way in these places then they’d call him a dictator. These mayors and governors told their police and state police force to stand down so I don’t want to here all that nonsense Trump didn’t care.

10 hours ago, Realville said:

Have they stopped counting Biden votes yet?

You do realize that in Texas you can go to the County Clerk and ask to see who voted (but not how they voted)? Like.... stroll in and check the list. Wouldn’t be that hard to tell if anybody who is already deceased has had a vote cast on their behalf.  

Some counties even do it online. But nobody bothers. They just fling accusations. “There are dead people registered to vote!” But did they actually vote? You can check that.

Crickets.  

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You do realize that in Texas you can go to the County Clerk and ask to see who voted (but not how they voted)? Like.... stroll in and check the list. Wouldn’t be that hard to tell if anybody who is already deceased has had a vote cast on their behalf.  

Some counties even do it online. But nobody bothers. They just fling accusations. “There are dead people registered to vote!” But did they actually vote? You can check that.

Crickets.  

Sorry but I just stepped on your Crickets. My post was humor. Are we having fun yet! I bet if you go to the swing states that have massive fraud you couldn’t do that. There’s a reason Texas declined to use the dominion voting machines. Nobody is accusing Texas of fraud. 

You know, I made a crickets post earlier. lol

The thing that bothers me most about the accusations being flung from the left is that they are done out of pure hatred. If Trump were on  trial, these people wouldn’t even make the jury pool. Gee, I wonder why that is? Now, an impeachment proceeding is nothing but the haters flinging unsubstantiated claims against one person. Funny how that works. 

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

You know, I made a crickets post earlier. lol

The thing that bothers me most about the accusations being flung from the left is that they are done out of pure hatred. If Trump were on  trial, these people wouldn’t even make the jury pool. Gee, I wonder why that is? Now, an impeachment proceeding is nothing but the haters flinging unsubstantiated claims against one person. Funny how that works. 

I thought that was wrong, too. 

If your best argument is “well, they did it, too,” what you’re really saying is that you’re no different than they are. 

It doesn’t concern you that after 6 or so weeks and literally 80 million votes cast, nonstop work by thousands of partisan attorneys, researchers, right wing media nut jobs, and Republican election officials, and we haven’t heard the name of a single solitary dead person whose vote was counted? Not the first one? When some dummy like me can say, “well, here’s where you can go online and see if any dead guys voted?”

The only fraud going on is the fact that so many people have been led to believe that the election was somehow stolen. 

That and the fact that the “leader” himself is still walking around blabbering his nonsense. I don’t think I’ve ever been this embarrassed by fellow conservatives. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I thought that was wrong, too. 

If your best argument is “well, they did it, too,” what you’re really saying is that you’re no different than they are. 

It doesn’t concern you that after 6 or so weeks and literally 80 million votes cast, nonstop work by thousands of partisan attorneys, researchers, right wing media nut jobs, and Republican election officials, and we haven’t heard the name of a single solitary dead person whose vote was counted? Not the first one? When some dummy like me can say, “well, here’s where you can go online and see if any dead guys voted?”

The only fraud going on is the fact that so many people have been led to believe that the election was somehow stolen. 

That and the fact that the “leader” himself is still walking around blabbering his nonsense. I don’t think I’ve ever been this embarrassed by fellow conservatives. 

Where did I say that? The rest of your post is unbelievable. You think the millions of people who feel they were cheated were led there? We shall see.

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

Where did I say that? The rest of your post is unbelievable. You think the millions of people who feel they were cheated were led there? We shall see.

"The thing that bothers me most about the accusations being flung from the left is that they are done out of pure hatred. If Trump were on  trial, these people wouldn’t even make the jury pool. Gee, I wonder why that is? Now, an impeachment proceeding is nothing but the haters flinging unsubstantiated claims against one person. Funny how that works." 

That's what I took as your defense.... "so what if those claims are unsubstantiated?  They impeached my Lord and Savior Donald J Trump on unsubstantiated claims, now it's our turn."

When the President continues to claim that the election was rigged, that Biden is an illegitimate president, that the courts are going to overturn this thing, attacks state politicians, local politicians, and even judges/justices for not overturning the election.... Yes, Donald J Trump is absolutely pushing us towards a civil war with his rhetoric and his actions.  This is coming from somebody that voted for him twice.  And if you ask me, the only people who shouldn't "make the jury pool" are the ones with their head stuck so far up Trump's, errrr...... in the sand that they can't admit that their guy lost.  Because the next step will be some jerk killing innocent people because he (like all of you) refuse to accept the fact that Trump lost.  

We're not talking about 537 votes in Florida like in 2000.  We're talking AZ, NV, MI, WI, PA, GA, etc... He got trounced in all of them by thousands upon thousands of votes.  People sometimes ask "I wonder why the Germans went along with Hitler?"  From now on I'll talk about the Trump voters in 2020. 

Not what I meant at all. I’m talking about how people who are prejudiced against you cannot judge you in a trial. But a President in an impeachment proceeding faces nothing but the haters.

I don’t care being referred to as having my head up someone’s arse, so lets put that to rest.

Your last paragraph says it all. How does Biden, who doesn’t even know his last name, win by such large margins in SWING STATES?

Why were the votes stopped counting?