Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania

UT alum

On 11/6/2020 at 10:32 AM, baddog said:

Woe is me..... Been pulled over coming back from the beach two separate times because lots of kids drive drunk coming home... Boo Hoo

Pulled over going home just a couple blocks from the house.... said I fit the description of someone...Boo Hoo

Pulled over going to work one morning because there had been a rash of break-ins and thefts in the neighborhood. Cop asked if it was my truck. I said yes and he scanned it to make sure. If your nose is clean and you cooperate, things work out.  Oh yeah....Boo Hoo

You really do need a tampon change. 

Ever been cuffed?

From the article:  "Pennsylvania state Senator Doug Mastriano (R-33) said Friday the Republican controlled legislature will seek to reclaim its power to appoint the state’s electors to the Electoral College.   Mastriano,

This is the hidden content, please
, said he has been working with Pennsylvania House and Senate members on a joint resolution to “grab back” their constitutional authority from the secretary of state."

On 11/6/2020 at 9:52 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

LMAO, the exit polls also said Hillary won last time. Smh. How idiotic do you have to be to quote an article where trump was still up 600k votes in Pennsylvania alone, and now losing the state after you start counting black votes. Trump did do better than he did in 2016 with minorities which was historically bad even for a republican but after all the votes are certified I think you’re going to see if was mainly Cubans in south Florida and Venezuelan refugees that helped him. I wouldn’t expect someone as ignorant as you to realize; 1. a lesser percentage of white people voted for trump and 2. They’re still counting votes out of heavily minority areas around the country, including mail-in votes where Biden is winning 3-1 even in trump friendly areas, which is skewing the numbers until the final tally is released. I know it’s hard for you right now bro. All your flags and tactical gear still didn’t help him get re-elected🤷🏾‍♂️

I can't believe that some people think that Trump still has a chance. Lol

Riddle me this, Batman:  From the article: "1.8 Million Mail-in Ballots Were Sent Out in Pennsylvania and 2.5 Million Mail-in Ballots Were Returned?"  How exactly does this happen?  Maybe some of our liberal friends here can explain this.  Is this the new math the public schools are teaching?! 

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Riddle me this, Batman:  From the article: "1.8 Million Mail-in Ballots Were Sent Out in Pennsylvania and 2.5 Million Mail-in Ballots Were Returned?"  How exactly does this happen?  Maybe some of our liberal friends here can explain this.  Is this the new math the public schools are teaching?! 

Reagan, I appreciate the info you gather and post for us to read. I really do. The thing is this...... if there is anyone who doesn’t think that voting machines used GLOBALLY to secure the candidates they are programmed to elect is not a freaking problem, you have wasted your time trying to convince otherwise. I hope you keep posting as you will have some lulus in the coming days. The people you are trying to reach are dead to the world. 

I did not read through the six pages of posts on this topic, but did anyone ready the Memorandum Opinion written by U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann?  It was upheld by a three judge panel on the Third Circuit.  Did anyone read the appellate opinion?

The Trump legal team made allegations, but had no evidence in support of those allegations.  Judge Brann wrote:

I am guessing that the Trump supporters will argue that Judge Brann is an Obama appointee and, therefore, he should not be trusted.  Yet, Judge Brann was recommended by both a Democrat and Republican senator in PA and his confirmation from the full Senate was unanimous.  I have not read that he has a history of being an activist judge or creating law and policy from the bench.

If the links that Reagan posts on this message board have evidence of fraud and violations of equal protection, then send those links to the Trump legal team.  They need them.  They keep going to court without evidence.

If a Biden administration goes too far left, there will be an election in 2024 and the American public will have an opportunity to make changes in the House and Senate, and at the White House.  With mid-term elections coming fast in 2022, changes could be made sooner in the House and Senate.  Changing the Rs and Ds in Congress will do more than worrying about which party has the keys to the White House.  Change happens, but for approx. 244 years, America has not drifted too far right or too far left.  The extremists, yes.  The majority, no.  Things will settle somewhere near the middle.

Peace.

I tried to post a portion of Judge Brann's Memorandum Opinion.  Apparently, I was not successful.  Sorry about that snafu.  The Memorandum Opinion and appellate opinion from the Third Circuit are not hard to find.  I bet the savvy regular posters on this message board can find them.  I'm not savvy enough to post the document.  I'll have to get my kids to help me.  They're iPad gurus and computer experts.  Ol' Dad is still reading hardcover/paperback books and using paper and pencil to write.

Peace.

35 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

I tried to post a portion of Judge Brann's Memorandum Opinion.  Apparently, I was not successful.  Sorry about that snafu.  The Memorandum Opinion and appellate opinion from the Third Circuit are not hard to find.  I bet the savvy regular posters on this message board can find them.  I'm not savvy enough to post the document.  I'll have to get my kids to help me.  They're iPad gurus and computer experts.  Ol' Dad is still reading hardcover/paperback books and using paper and pencil to write.

Peace.

Nothing wrong with that. 
 I’m the same way.  I still use my printed BIBLE....

42 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

I did not read through the six pages of posts on this topic, but did anyone ready the Memorandum Opinion written by U.S. District Court Judge Matthew Brann?  It was upheld by a three judge panel on the Third Circuit.  Did anyone read the appellate opinion?

The Trump legal team made allegations, but had no evidence in support of those allegations.  Judge Brann wrote:

I am guessing that the Trump supporters will argue that Judge Brann is an Obama appointee and, therefore, he should not be trusted.  Yet, Judge Brann was recommended by both a Democrat and Republican senator in PA and his confirmation from the full Senate was unanimous.  I have not read that he has a history of being an activist judge or creating law and policy from the bench.

If the links that Reagan posts on this message board have evidence of fraud and violations of equal protection, then send those links to the Trump legal team.  They need them.  They keep going to court without evidence.

If a Biden administration goes too far left, there will be an election in 2024 and the American public will have an opportunity to make changes in the House and Senate, and at the White House.  With mid-term elections coming fast in 2022, changes could be made sooner in the House and Senate.  Changing the Rs and Ds in Congress will do more than worrying about which party has the keys to the White House.  Change happens, but for approx. 244 years, America has not drifted too far right or too far left.  The extremists, yes.  The majority, no.  Things will settle somewhere near the middle.

Peace.

I disagree with you on the bold.

61 million since 1973 

54 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

He said, "this is probably the most important speech I've ever made."

Man you got it wrong right off the bat.  Did you even listen to it?  Or did CNN tell you that's what he said.  LOL!!  He said "this maybe..."  He didn't say probably.   SMH!

22 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I really didn’t listen to the whole thing, but the young lady sitting next to him is stacked!

On 12/2/2020 at 8:05 PM, 1989NDN said:

Peace.

And he drops the mike on the way out.