Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania

UT alum

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You mean the trump campaign guy who tried to come in and watch but wasn’t assigned to that poll location, yet was let in after a rule change to specifically rebuke the claims of cheating you’re making? It’s crazy people think you have to cheat to beat a president who’s carried the lowest approval rating since Carter. The sycophants really do though. 

I mean, to be honest I’m more concerned about the reason they were rioting. I’m more worried about my sons ending up like George Floyd versus some broken glass and burning buildings which are all insured. 

If your sons have a criminal record like Floyd, you have a right to be concerned.   On the other hand, if your sons are law abiding citizens and obey the Police, they have no more to fear than anyone else.   When a cop had me “spread’em” against the car, I did it.   I didn’t mouth off.  Didn’t punch him.  Didn’t run off.  I did what I was told.   

39 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If your sons have a criminal record like Floyd, you have a right to be concerned.   On the other hand, if your sons are law abiding citizens and obey the Police, they have no more to fear than anyone else.   When a cop had me “spread’em” against the car, I did it.   I didn’t mouth off.  Didn’t punch him.  Didn’t run off.  I did what I was told.   

The difference is that you were taught by your parents how to conduct yourself rather than being taught defiance.

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

The difference is that you were taught by your parents how to conduct yourself rather than being taught defiance.

I’m reminded of that old joke where the Cop pulls over a car with two guys in it for reckless driving.   The driver mouths off at the Cop and the Cop slaps him upside the head.  The driver shuts up.  Then the Cop goes around and slaps the passenger upside the head.  The passenger says, Why did ya do that?   The Cop says, so when you you get a few miles down the road, you won’t be able to say, I’d kick that mofo’s butt if he’d done that to me. 😂

It should be fairly clear why Democrats were pushing mail in voting.  This way they can go out and "find" how many ballots they need to win.  Trump was up by around 700,000 votes.  Pennsylvania stops the count, finds the ballots and now he's only up by 90,000.  In Philly, the Republicans had to file a suit to be able watch the vote count.  They won.  The city is now appealing the ruling.  WHY??

The overall fraud is more widespread than than I could ever imagine.   And more flagrant.   If all this is valid, it’s a disgrace (and that is not a strong enough word).

For instance, Florida had all the early votes counted prior to Election Day.   Pennsylvania didn’t.   Why not?   Because Pennsylvania wanted to know how many votes to count.   Say there were 1,500,000 early votes for Biden and that was known, but Trump was ahead by 20,000 - Trump wins.  But if no one knows the early vote count, then Pennsylvania counts 1,525,000 for Biden - Biden wins.   They just waited to know how many “votes” to count.   Absurd you say?   If you think so, you’re naive.   Also, please explain why Pennsylvania didn’t count those early votes.

On 11/4/2020 at 3:26 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Without even going to look it up you know this is garbage, lol. Trump probably won’t even get to 270 while Reagan carried nearly every state in the union in ‘84. 

Bless your little ignorant heart. Trump received the highest percentage of the  minority vote for a Republican since 1960. If he doesn’t get to 270 you’ve made my argument. Think about it. You’ll figure it out.

Trump Won Highest Share of Non-White Vote of Any Republican Since 1960, Exit Polls Show

By 
This is the hidden content, please
November 4, 2020 11:48 AM
Donald-Trump-East-Room.jpg?fit=789%2C460 President Donald Trump leaves the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., November 4, 2020. (Carlos Barria/Reuters)

President Trump has won the highest share of non-white voters of any Republican presidential candidate since 1960, according to preliminary results from Tuesday’s election.

Roughly one quarter of non-white voters cast their ballots for Trump, according to an Edison 

. If the poll is an accurate reflection of final results, Trump will have won over more non-white voters than any Republican since Richard Nixon, who won 32 percent of the non-white vote in 1960 but lost to John F. Kennedy. Trump will also have improved on his performance in the 2016 election when he won 21 percent of the non-white vote.

Democrats have attacked Trump as racist, including during the 2016 and 2020 elections. In the wake of the George Floyd demonstrations in late May, 

at Trump’s opposition to removing monuments of Confederate figures and the Confederate flag from public spaces, and have repeatedly invoked Trump’s 2016 comments in which he warned of Mexican “rapists” illegally crossing the border. The president has also opted to call coronavirus the “China virus,” which has 
 concerned about anti-Asian racism.

However, the Edison poll showed that support for Trump rose among African Americans, Asians, and Latinos. In particular, 18 percent of black men voted for Trump in 2020 compared with 13 percent in 2016, and black women increased support for Trump from 4 percent in 2016 to 8 percent in 2020. Trump also roughly doubled his share of gay voters.

18 hours ago, Hagar said:

I'm a law abiding citizen, have zero on my record. Yet, multiple times I've been asked to get out the of the car and cuffed for "the officer's safety" for something like a seatbelt ticket. I was pulled over in Liberty County one time, asked to get out of the car and cuffed for 45 mins while they waited on a dog because they said "I looked like I was coming from a high drug traffic area". Never received a warning or ticket. I was pulled over in Chambers County om I-10 on the was back from the NBA All-Star game in New Orleans. State trooper literally told me, "I pulled you over because this is a pretty high drug traffic area and you fit the profile. What do you do for a living?" Again, no ticket or warning for anything. My son has been pulled over 6 times in our subdivision, had his car searched about half of those times and never been given a ticket for anything. This saddest part of what's going on now is that my stupid ass actually asked him to cut his hair so the police would leave him alone and he did it. As a black parent I figured cutting his hair would be a better option than having him pulled over and possibly killed for reaching for a cell phone. 

There are black guys that work at my job who make $350k+ and have dozens of the exact same stories. None of the white guys do though. I can't tell you how many former cops we've hired that are trump voters and still admit there's rampant racism in the police forces they came from. I can guarantee you've never had your sons ask you the questions about how society views them that I have. I mean, a cop in Dallas literally walked into the wrong apartment and shot a law abiding citizen with no criminal record for "not obeying her commands" while she was texting another cop she was having an affair with and will be out of jail in less time than someone who gets caught stealing bologna a few times.  

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

The overall fraud is more widespread than than I could ever imagine.   And more flagrant.   If all this is valid, it’s a disgrace (and that is not a strong enough word).

For instance, Florida had all the early votes counted prior to Election Day.   Pennsylvania didn’t.   Why not?   Because Pennsylvania wanted to know how many votes to count.   Say there were 1,500,000 early votes for Biden and that was known, but Trump was ahead by 20,000 - Trump wins.  But if no one knows the early vote count, then Pennsylvania counts 1,525,000 for Biden - Biden wins.   They just waited to know how many “votes” to count.   Absurd you say?   If you think so, you’re naive.   Also, please explain why Pennsylvania didn’t count those early votes.

Here's you answer from the right wing New York Post. Republicans intentionally did this to help create the situation we're in now:  

I came to check in on the daily tampon change out but I've see y'all are already in infowars territory so reality has gone by the wayside. What I will say is the one common theme all of you seem to not be able to grasp is voter turnout and what demographics are tired of trump. Trump mostly won because black people didn't go vote for Hillary in the industrial Midwest the way they voted for Obama, particularly Wayne and Milwaukee counties where trump flipped Michigan and Wisconsin on basically those two areas. Now you see the turnout in Philly approaching where it was with Obama which is going to allow Biden to flip Pennsylvania back blue. While trump has made headway with non-college educated whites over the last four years he's bled support from college educated whites in the suburbs which is why you see the metropolitan areas driving the state results more along the lines of Obama's elections versus the rural voter driving trump to victory in 2016. What's really a shame is that democrats have to win the popular vote by dang near four percentage points to win a presidential election now. 

Something that's even more obvious from following the president on Twitter is that the message of "The election is rigged", "The ballots are fraudulent", "You can't trust mail-in votes" resonated with trump people and they waited until election day to go vote in person. On the flip side all you heard form democratic candidates was, "Vote early", "Vote by mail", "Walk your ballot in past X date with trump's guy slowing down the mail". Both groups listened. Congratulations, now you get to have to same end of the world feeling that democrats had when the most ignorant and xenophobic s.o.b. to hold the White House since Coolidge was screening Birth of a Nation there. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Bless your little ignorant heart. Trump received the highest percentage of the  minority vote for a Republican since 1960. If he doesn’t get to 270 you’ve made my argument. Think about it. You’ll figure it out.

Trump Won Highest Share of Non-White Vote of Any Republican Since 1960, Exit Polls Show

By 
November 4, 2020 11:48 AM
President Donald Trump leaves the East Room of the White House in Washington, D.C., November 4, 2020. (Carlos Barria/Reuters)

President Trump has won the highest share of non-white voters of any Republican presidential candidate since 1960, according to preliminary results from Tuesday’s election.

Roughly one quarter of non-white voters cast their ballots for Trump, according to an Edison 

. If the poll is an accurate reflection of final results, Trump will have won over more non-white voters than any Republican since Richard Nixon, who won 32 percent of the non-white vote in 1960 but lost to John F. Kennedy. Trump will also have improved on his performance in the 2016 election when he won 21 percent of the non-white vote.

Democrats have attacked Trump as racist, including during the 2016 and 2020 elections. In the wake of the George Floyd demonstrations in late May, 

at Trump’s opposition to removing monuments of Confederate figures and the Confederate flag from public spaces, and have repeatedly invoked Trump’s 2016 comments in which he warned of Mexican “rapists” illegally crossing the border. The president has also opted to call coronavirus the “China virus,” which has 
 concerned about anti-Asian racism.

However, the Edison poll showed that support for Trump rose among African Americans, Asians, and Latinos. In particular, 18 percent of black men voted for Trump in 2020 compared with 13 percent in 2016, and black women increased support for Trump from 4 percent in 2016 to 8 percent in 2020. Trump also roughly doubled his share of gay voters.

LMAO, the exit polls also said Hillary won last time. Smh. How idiotic do you have to be to quote an article where trump was still up 600k votes in Pennsylvania alone, and now losing the state after you start counting black votes. Trump did do better than he did in 2016 with minorities which was historically bad even for a republican but after all the votes are certified I think you’re going to see if was mainly Cubans in south Florida and Venezuelan refugees that helped him. I wouldn’t expect someone as ignorant as you to realize; 1. a lesser percentage of white people voted for trump and 2. They’re still counting votes out of heavily minority areas around the country, including mail-in votes where Biden is winning 3-1 even in trump friendly areas, which is skewing the numbers until the final tally is released. I know it’s hard for you right now bro. All your flags and tactical gear still didn’t help him get re-elected🤷🏾‍♂️

Woe is me..... Been pulled over coming back from the beach two separate times because lots of kids drive drunk coming home... Boo Hoo

Pulled over going home just a couple blocks from the house.... said I fit the description of someone...Boo Hoo

Pulled over going to work one morning because there had been a rash of break-ins and thefts in the neighborhood. Cop asked if it was my truck. I said yes and he scanned it to make sure. If your nose is clean and you cooperate, things work out.  Oh yeah....Boo Hoo

You really do need a tampon change. 

I guess it’s all over boys.   Just saw on Amazon that the Stars & Stripes flags are 50% off and the Chinese Communist flags are up 50%.

If the Dems take the Senate, here’s some possible, in some cases probable, scenarios:

Stack the SCOTUS

Puerto Rico & Guam given statehood to control the Senate in perpetuity.

Abortion legal up to 3 months after birth.

Tax Christian Churches in an effort to eliminate that religion.

Open borders with citizenship automatically conferred.

Democrats only counting votes in elections (which is almost what we have now).

Immediate confiscation of anything Dems consider a military weapon (per Beto, who Biden plans to put in charge of guns), and eventually all guns.

Plan for shutting down the oil & gas industry.  Probably refinance Solyndra so more Dems can get rich off the taxpayers.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I guess it’s all over boys.   Just saw on Amazon that the Stars & Stripes flags are 50% off and the Chinese Communist flags are up 50%.

If the Dems take the Senate, here’s some possible, in some cases probable, scenarios:

Stack the SCOTUS

Puerto Rico & Guam given statehood to control the Senate in perpetuity.

Abortion legal up to 3 months after birth.

Tax Christian Churches in an effort to eliminate that religion.

Open borders with citizenship automatically conferred.

Democrats only counting votes in elections (which is almost what we have now).

Immediate confiscation of anything Dems consider a military weapon (per Beto, who Biden plans to put in charge of guns), and eventually all guns.

Plan for shutting down the oil & gas industry.  Probably refinance Solyndra so more Dems can get rich off the taxpayers.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Bloodshed will happen before that happens

From the article:  ""Let me just give you one concrete example, not anecdotal, but concrete example of what we believe to be valid voted fraud in the State of Pennsylvania," Trump campaign senior adviser Corey Lewandowski said during Saturday's press conference. "I draw you to the attention of an obituary listed for Denise [inaudible] of Allegheny County. Born 9/10/1946, deceased 10/22/2020. Her application to vote was received on 10/23, the day after she died. It was then mailed by the county back to her on 10/24/2022, two days after she had legally passed away and then the ballot was received back at the county office on November 2nd, 2020 and when you go to the Secretary of State's website today, it says that she voted in this election, effective November 2nd 2020, a full nine days after ... passed away."