Texas City @ Nederland

THEGAMECHANGER

Texas City vs Nederland...

Lets see here.

Texas City lost against KP

Nederland Lost against PNG

If you ask me, If Texas City improves its receiver coverage some, I think they at least stand a chance.

Texas City also has mostly a running type offense, so I think its a weakness Nederland could Exploit.

Overall, I would say Nederland takes the cake unless Texas City finds new ways to win against Nederland.

Simply according to how much Nederland improves from last week. They must continue to improve. Texas City, Dayton, and Kingwood Park games are crucial for Nederland since I don’t see them beating BH or Crosby. I simply think they must improve each week. Remember that Lufkin is overrated and that tough loss to the Indians really hurt, so these next games are crucial in my opinion 

22 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Simply according to how much Nederland improves from last week. They must continue to improve. Texas City, Dayton, and Kingwood Park games are crucial for Nederland since I don’t see them beating BH or Crosby. I simply think they must improve each week. Remember that Lufkin is overrated and that tough loss to the Indians really hurt, so these next games are crucial in my opinion 

I agree to disagree on this, I will list some reasons why.

While I do agree that they will improve, I disagree with the fact that they will not Beat Crosby and BH, if they can improve every week than it’s possible they can beat Crosby and BH.

Dogs win by 17 but I do think Texas City is coming to town with a chip on their shoulder. Defense for them is always tough because of their different formations. Plus moving around athletes to different spots to make a play even if they haven’t played that position. Offense has leading rusher in district but our defense has been tough all year. Looking forward to a great game!!

I am going to change spiders name to "Mr. Optimistic"... he always looks at the bright side when it comes to Nederland.

I think Nederland will be OK and I do agree that they need to improve...I think you are putting too much stock in the png loss...they played without their dual threat QB for nearly half of that game and he wasn't healthy when he came back in...it's all part of the game, but he seems to be better now and if he stays healthy, he gives that offense a whole different dynamic.

room for improvement?  absolutely!!  dead in the water...no.

Go Dogs!

17 minutes ago, Razor said:

I am going to change spiders name to "Mr. Optimistic"... he always looks at the bright side when it comes to Nederland.

I think Nederland will be OK and I do agree that they need to improve...I think you are putting too much stock in the png loss...they played without their dual threat QB for nearly half of that game and he wasn't healthy when he came back in...it's all part of the game, but he seems to be better now and if he stays healthy, he gives that offense a whole different dynamic.

room for improvement?  absolutely!!  dead in the water...no.

Go Dogs!

Is the Qb a junior or senior?