HJ at OF for 3rd

Bobcatfan4life

Sealy doesn’t really have any amazing players or guys that will just burn you. They just have a good all around team. The Sophomore QB is pretty good. Bellville has a couple guys that are big play makers. Better on offense than we are on defense. The difference from previous Bellville teams is they can throw the ball this year and don’t have to run every down but 3rd.

On 11/2/2020 at 5:10 PM, Bobcatfan4life said:

If you plug the matchups into the calpreps predictor you get..

Bellville 35

Orangefield 24

Orangefield 19

Sealy 17

What are your thoughts about who Orangefield might match up better against? 

Sealy belleville won't be a match for orangefield as they proven for the past 2 playoffs year

38 minutes ago, BlueOwl said:

HJ will have the best player on the field in this matchup. HJ’s QB is the real deal. If they can find ways to get him in the open field they will win this game. Smalley always has his guys ready to play and finds ways to compete. Give me HJ by 6+.

I thought HJ had the best player on the field against Silsbee. How did that work out?

On 11/4/2020 at 6:11 PM, BlueOwl said:

HJ will have the best player on the field in this matchup. HJ’s QB is the real deal. If they can find ways to get him in the open field they will win this game. Smalley always has his guys ready to play and finds ways to compete. Give me HJ by 6+.

Hmmm