Livingston 18 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Not really a blow out game. I watched some of it. Our offensive game plan is pretty bad. 

LCM played a better second half. And Livingston ran a different offense tonight. They never run jumbo unless they are at the goal line. it's always a spread.

Hats off to the Bears for making the second half interesting. Good luck next week.

• WOSgrad changed the title to Livingston 18 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 6/FINAL
1 minute ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Splendora lost. The Bears got a shot at home. 

This is crazy. Two 4-0 teams and everyone else 1-3. Only need the calculator for determine who's third and fourth out of the winner of Splendora-LCM and Lumberton-Vidor.

Friday is going to fun!

This district is full of craziness, just like 2020.

26 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

i think Livingston beats Huffman

It's been a house of horrors for Livingston. 

I would feel better if they were traveling to us.

But I think you're correct. Livingston is going to find a way and play the winner of Chapel Hill-Henderson in bi-district. Neither of those teams is playing good football right now. And Palestine got smacked around pretty good tonight, they're locked into 3rd in 9-10A-1.

Depending on how it works for you (win first, then worry about the tiebreakers), you're either getting Kilgore or Lindale and both of them are clicking. That's going to be a wonderful game.

Just getting to the playoffs would be a good jump on the next season for such a young team.

7 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

It's been a house of horrors for Livingston. 

I would feel better if they were traveling to us.

But I think you're correct. Livingston is going to find a way and play the winner of Chapel Hill-Henderson in bi-district. Neither of those teams is playing good football right now. And Palestine got smacked around pretty good tonight, they're locked into 3rd in 9-10A-1.

Depending on how it works for you (win first, then worry about the tiebreakers), you're either getting Kilgore or Lindale and both of them are clicking. That's going to be a wonderful game.

Just getting to the playoffs would be a good jump on the next season for such a young team.

It will be a battle of quarterbacks, both teams are carried by the QB from what I have seen. The HH kid is pretty good, has size, fast and can sling it. He’s about all they have though, Livingston should have the playmaker advantage. That and Huffman has no size on the line of scrimmage. Y’all have the fake punt and they have the line drive punt right at you. Two plays that killed us in back to back weeks were punts on 4th and 40, amazing...

1 hour ago, BattlinBear02 said:

been a long year for us LCM fans...but i can say my son has had a great senior season...we are losing, but love watching him do his thing...he is one of the best players in our district 

And Who is it..don't be shy?

The reason I say that is sometimes no matter how good you are its's harder to get recognition when your team is having a bad season. And also possibly a coaching staff that does not push for their kids to get recognition..get the Names out.  I know from watching yall have a great WR. And some defensive players that need to get recognized.

1 hour ago, warpaint101 said:

And Who is it..don't be shy?

The reason I say that is sometimes no matter how good you are its's harder to get recognition when your team is having a bad season. And also possibly a coaching staff that does not push for their kids to get recognition..get the Names out.  I know from watching yall have a great WR. And some defensive players that need to get recognized.

He is our WR, #14. Brendon Pollock

4 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Everybody makes the playoffs in this district, hell LCM could make it at 2-8.

sending 4 tms from the district does make it too easy to make the playoffs. I remember when it was only the DC and runner up