2. Hull-Daisetta

3. Sabine Pass

4. Evadale

28-1A

1. Leggett

2. Goodrich

3. Zavalla

1 hour ago, Southeastxsports2020 said:

Interesting no Raiders!!! I guess losing a lot from last year is the reason why they aren’t in the top 4 but I do believe Raiders get in but that is quite interesting.

I like seeing my Bobcats with a little hype but no raiders in there is wrong.  The last two years have shown lumberton is a power year in year out.  I know earlier I said Silsbee no 1.  With this disrespect as motivation I'm starting to lean toward LTown winning the whole enchilada!!!

Just now, Elvis Presley said:

I like seeing my Bobcats with a little hype but no raiders in there is wrong.  The last two years have shown lumberton is a power year in year out.  I know earlier I said Silsbee no 1.  With this disrespect as motivation I'm starting to lean toward LTown winning the whole enchilada!!!

A power? Coach Mitchell does a great job but I wouldn’t consider a 3rd or 4th place district finish a power. 

1 hour ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

21-4A is going to be a dogfight.

No way Splendora is the fourth best team.

Hargrave

Livingston/HJ

Hamshire-Fannett

Shepherd

Splendora

Liberty

I wouldn't be surprised to see HJ, Huff, and Liv all beat on each other and fighting for the top seed.

Livingston may be in a dogfight for the last playoff spot but I don't see them Playing HJ, Huffman of HF close.

On 11/1/2020 at 10:08 PM, whsalum said:

Livingston may be in a dogfight for the last playoff spot but I don't see them Playing HJ, Huffman of HF close.

That's why we play. Most of the team will be playing football for a few more weeks, so they will be rusty and not in ball shape. 

The Lions are the tallest, fastest team in district. They are a nightmare matchup. 

TABC has missed this badly.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Hooohead.com said:

I dont believe Kountze gets in this year. I'll eat crow again as in lastyear when I said it then. 

Kountze will compete for the district championship  in a couple years when the current 8th grade group is Sophomores. The following couple years after that they will make good runs at state.

2 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

That's why we play. Most of the team will be playing football for a few more weeks, so they will be rusty and not in ball shape. 

The Lions are the tallest, fastest team in district. They are a nightmare matchup. 

TABC has missed this badly.

I saw Livingston last year. They don’t wanna try and run with HJ or match up size wise with HF. They may be in contention for 4th.