Deadman’s Curve

UT alum

5 minutes ago, UT alum said:

trump started out a few months ago saying we’re turning the corner on coronavirus. Then, when that didn’t happen we were “rounding the turn”. 
It’s not the turn into the home stretch he’s got us on. We rounding Deadman’s Curve on two wheels, and nobody’s driving!  Vote Democrat!

Voting DEMONcrat will not make the virus go away and it dang sure will not do anything positive for the USA!!!  

22 minutes ago, UT alum said:

trump started out a few months ago saying we’re turning the corner on coronavirus. Then, when that didn’t happen we were “rounding the turn”. 
It’s not the turn into the home stretch he’s got us on. We rounding Deadman’s Curve on two wheels, and nobody’s driving!  Vote Democrat!

You talking about preserving life is a completely hypocritical.

take your blue colored glasses off......and think about it.

how can anyone take y’all serious.

30 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I agree

28 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You must have been dropped from very high distances multiple times as baby sorta like Joe Hiden.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

If Democrats have all the answers, please tell me why the States with the highest percentages of deaths are Democratically controlled.  I shudder to think what the death toll would be if the Dems were in control of everything.

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

You talking about preserving life is a completely hypocritical.

take your blue colored glasses off......and think about it.

how can anyone take y’all serious.

Why can’t you see anything in other terms than abortion? A true one issue conservative.

17 minutes ago, UT alum said:

And there ya go. Dehumanize the opposition. That’s on the top 5 list of the autocrat’s Handbook.

When they start acting like humans I will no longer dehumanize them.  What they are doing and allowing to go on in their controlled states and cities is not humane.  Attacking police officers is not humane.  Allowing rioters to destroy and burn cities is not humane.  Trying to erase the history of the world is not humane.  Voting for a lifetime, political loser is not humane.  Always blaming someone else besides the actual criminal is not humane.  These actions are of demons, therefore DEMONcrats fits perfectly.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

What has ANYONE ELSE done to stop the spread of coronavirus besides telling you to wear a mask or social distance? Who is this man made God you are saying is out there who can do any better than Trump? Who is it? Biden/Harris? Are you kidding me? Seriously, you think those two yo-yos could do any better? Biden would fall asleep and Harris, if she’s not smoking weed or banging her head on a headboard, has no clue. Those two point fingers of blame instead of helping. What have they done?

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

What has ANYONE ELSE done to stop the spread of coronavirus besides telling you to wear a mask or social distance?

My wife makes me wash my hands when I come in from work. I keep some contaminated items in my pocket that I continually touch just to spite her. She does not know this. It’s our little secret. 

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

My wife makes me wash my hands when I come in from work. I keep some contaminated items in my pocket that I continually touch just to spite her. She does not know this. It’s our little secret. 

That’s cool. I knew there was something else but it’s not a miracle worker like the Dems suggest is out there and Trump hasn’t found them yet. 

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Why can’t you see anything in other terms than abortion? A true one issue conservative.

Because I refuse to accept that it’s ok because of some man made law that goes against God. I refuse to make it a common thing and come numb to it like those that vote democrat.  
you and your party have set the standard for how low you ll go.....if you and your party are willing to kill babies I put nothing else past you and your elected officials.  You and your party talk a big game like you care about people, but you really don’t......how much more proof do you need.

intelligence is one thing but actually applying it is another.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

If Democrats have all the answers, please tell me why the States with the highest percentages of deaths are Democratically controlled.  I shudder to think what the death toll would be if the Dems were in control of everything.

Infection rate 20% in North Dakota. Don’t get redder’n that.

28 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Because I refuse to accept that it’s ok because of some man made law that goes against God. I refuse to make it a common thing and come numb to it like those that vote democrat.  
you and your party have set the standard for how low you ll go.....if you and your party are willing to kill babies I put nothing else past you and your elected officials.  You and your party talk a big game like you care about people, but you really don’t......how much more proof do you need.

intelligence is one thing but actually applying it is another.

Hard to do with tunnel vision.

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

WINNING!!🇺🇸😎

2 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

When they start acting like humans I will no longer dehumanize them.  What they are doing and allowing to go on in their controlled states and cities is not humane.  Attacking police officers is not humane.  Allowing rioters to destroy and burn cities is not humane.  Trying to erase the history of the world is not humane.  Voting for a lifetime, political loser is not humane.  Always blaming someone else besides the actual criminal is not humane.  These actions are of demons, therefore DEMONcrats fits perfectly.

It’s still a hallmark of dictatorships. Is that how your mama taught you? Call people you don’t like ugly names?

7 hours ago, UT alum said:

This all you got?

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Infection rate 20% in North Dakota. Don’t get redder’n that.

People get sick.  Always have, always will.   Problem is, in Democratic States they’re dying like it’s the Spainish Flu, not the China Covid.  Do Democrat Politicians not care about their constituents?   Doesn’t appear so, and if they’re willing to let their own people die, imagaine how ecstatic they’d be to see larger number of deaths in red States.   When Cuomo ask Trump for help, Trump sent Ventilators and a Hospital Ship.  If Abbott ask Biden for help, he’d send a bottle of aspirin and thousands of body bags.   And you want us to vote for him?

And who did he say would be his gun czar?   Old, I’ll take away your AR-15’s & AK-47’s, Beto.  So much for the second amendment.