BH Vs. Crosby

BHFAN

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Well the ticket is procured and I’m ready for some football! Should be good weather and hope both teams are healthy. I know Branch is trying to get back to 100% and I haven’t heard how Hagler for BH is, but hope there both good. Last team who touches the ball wins this one.

First to 50 wins?

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

I don’t know Dayton held them to 24 after giving up 70 to a Montgomery team.

Right -- But BH is going to make them need to score more than Dayton will. You may be right that Dayton actually held them, but it may also be that Crosby didn't need to score any more than they did. I can also see it being more like BH/PAM - something like 24-21. 

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Oh yes don’t remind me. Terrible reffing both sides during that game. Glad it wasn’t for district and hope they don’t send that crew to the Crosby game😃

Personally I hope yall win, wanna see yall vs Png for the district title. 

2 hours ago, jayhawk said:

Yeah -but we moved a couple of our super 3rd graders up for Crosby -

I knew y’all cheated! I’ve heard about that 3rd grade team they are unstoppable! Rumor is that we got one of yalls kindergarteners that moved to the Hill this year that is a beast!

2 hours ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Right -- But BH is going to make them need to score more than Dayton will. You may be right that Dayton actually held them, but it may also be that Crosby didn't need to score any more than they did. I can also see it being more like BH/PAM - something like 24-21. 

If I know Crosby,which I think I do they would have scored 100 on Dayton if it was possible. 😀

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Personally I hope yall win, wanna see yall vs Png for the district title. 

Dude! That sounds close to a possible fondness for BH😃Don’t let Austin see this or he may revoke your SFA card... LOL

i hear ya though it would make next weeks game that much more important 

17 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Dude! That sounds close to a possible fondness for BH😃Don’t let Austin see this or he may revoke your SFA card... LOL

i hear ya though it would make next weeks game that much more important 

Trust me i can't stand yall, but we won already. 😁🍿

On 10/26/2020 at 8:46 AM, BHFAN said:

Never really became a rival with Crosby. We like beating each other, but while Crosby and Dayton were beating up on each other we were a smaller school fighting it out with Liberty, Huffman , Anahuac and Hampshire Fannett . I agree Crosby is a mystery though because they looked good against GR , but after the Manvel beating they just don’t seem to be the team that 14.2 sold us at the beginning of the year. 

I remember when y'all was in our district back in the early 2000's... Y'all matchups with Huffman were almost always going towards the wire and steadily was always competing for a district title