Tenaha (2A-2) Looking For A Week 11 Game

Grayghost

• Grayghost changed the title to Tenaha (2A-2) Looking For A Week 11 Game
2 hours ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

I don’t see any 2A/3A schools jumpin on that one a week before the playoffs lol. Them Tigers got speed for days 

Not only that, what other playoff team with a bye that week wants to risk injuries a week before playoffs start? Only way I see that filled is if a non-playoff team has a bye that week and hasn't played a 10th game, if that's even possible. 

On 10/25/2020 at 11:57 AM, Grayghost said:

Tenaha (2A-2) is looking for a week 11 game on 11-6..Please contact Jeremy Jenkins 903-571-2765.  Also looking for a JH game on Thursday 11-5

I would ask Timpson or Joaquin.  Their last week is a bye week.  As others here have indicated, there are a lot of coaches who don't want to risk injuries right before the playoffs.  Yet, there is a school of thought among coaches that they don't want to stop any momentum with an off week before the playoffs.

It is worth asking.

9 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I would ask Timpson or Joaquin.  Their last week is a bye week.  As others here have indicated, there are a lot of coaches who don't want to risk injuries right before the playoffs.  Yet, there is a school of thought among coaches that they don't want to stop any momentum with an off week before the playoffs.

It is worth asking.

Honestly I would ask Timpson first but that's my opinion