Logan Hay WR Humble HS

Webb

Can anyone intelligently explain why Humble doesn’t take advantage of that WR Logan Hay? I mean, he SHOULD be the #1 QB right off the bat, but he isn’t. I encourage you to watch his highlights on hudl. He’s way more dynamic than the #1 and it’s not even close. As a WR or TE, He’s constantly blowing by the defender but never gets targeted. When he is finally targeted, most of often he makes the catch if it’s catchable and that’s a big if! What I don’t understand, early in the season he was targeted early in the game and caught TD’s. Also early in the season, he would be targeted to extend drives as they constantly found themselves behind schedule on down and distance. I’d be surprised if Coach West even knows what that means. So Logan is almost 6’4”,  220lbs and runs both the 400 and 4x400 in track so he isn’t slow. That’s evident on the footage cause he’s consistently blowing by people and if the QB gives him room and he does catch it, he’s got great run after the catch ability. So, with his early success, logic would tell you to keep feeding him the ball. Even Tong Dungy noted during the Notre Dame game that ND should keep running a particular play until they stop it since ND ran it 4-5 times that game with success. So why, why would you continue to throw the ball to ONE MAIN receiver who doesn’t have near the hands Logan Hay does. Is West being paid by boosters? Paid by parents or just doesn’t like the best player on the team? West is garbage and should be removed immediately. 

This is the hidden content, please