Silsbee vs Hardin Jefferson

BADSANTA

1 minute ago, BADSANTA said:

How many fans have they been letting into games? I know Hardin Jefferson entire football stadium only holds about 48 people give or take a seat or 2. How will this work?  👀. Will it be better to play the football game in the basketball gym? 

Fans have been bringing their tree climber stands. Not a bad spot unless it gets real windy. 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

🤦🏾

Thank you for reminding him, though. 

Although I would say that the standings in 12-4A-I might be a bit deceiving at this point.  La Marque, who is tied for first place has played neither Sealy, who they are tied with, (they play them in Week 11) nor Bellville (they play on Friday night).

4 minutes ago, spidersal said:

may be closer than one thinks  Dubois does a super job getting them ready to play and Silsbee has not been playing very well this year

Interesting comment.

I would agree that in comparison to the last couple of years, Silsbee's offense has not played well. The defense on the other hand has played well. But when you get right down to it, Silsbee is 5-2 on the year with their only losses to then #2 Pleasant Grove and #2 WO-S. I would think most teams would take that record.

On 10/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, WOSgrad said:

Thank you for reminding him, though. 

Although I would say that the standings in 12-4A-I might be a bit deceiving at this point.  La Marque, who is tied for first place has played neither Sealy, who they are tied with, (they play them in Week 11) nor Bellville (they play on Friday night).

Yes La Marques district record is deceiving. They only beat Royal 10-7. Bellville just beat Royal 62-0.. I’d be willing to bet they will finish the season with losses to Bellville and Sealy. They will however get 3rd.

12 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Yes La Marques district record is deceiving. They only beat Royal 10-7. Bellville just beat Royal 62-0.. I’d be willing to bet they will finish the season with losses to Bellville and Sealy. They will however get 3rd.

I'll go out on a limb here and predict: Silsbee vs La Marque,  WOS vs Sweaney, H J vs Bellville, Orangefield vs Seally.   any predictions on outcomes? 

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee, WO-S, Bellville.

That OF/Sealy game will be interesting.

I think Sealy would win by a 2-3 TDs. They do fairly well vs the Slot T. They weren’t healthy in the beginning of the year so they are better than their record shows. But even with that said Bellville shouldn’t have lost to them.