PA Memorial @ United 11/5/2020

BMTSoulja1

8 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Has there ever been a game where you picked Central or BU?

Ask Quinton or Robert. I've picked both schools in several games over the years. I'm not bias based on the school that I'm a fan of. Now if you're talking about vs West Brook, what year would you have Central/BU favored to beat the Bruins? lmao...

On 10/30/2020 at 4:24 AM, Yeoj said:

Ask Quinton or Robert. I've picked both schools in several games over the years. I'm not bias based on the school that I'm a fan of. Now if you're talking about vs West Brook, what year would you have Central/BU favored to beat the Bruins? lmao...

I picked Central in the late 80's into 90's.....won more than I lost being I moved away.

Beaumont United   (3-1)

3-2 Port Neches 37-40 L
1-4 Friendswood W 26-16
1-4 Sterling W 38-7
1-4 Galveston Ball W 32-14

Port Arthur Memorial (5-0)

3-2 Port Neches W 38-32
1-4 Barbers Hill W 27-3                                                           4-1 La Porte W 26-3                                                                    2-3 Goose Creek W 20-13                                                 1-4 Galveston Ball W 35-21

On 11/3/2020 at 10:39 AM, Bugatti said:

Beaumont United   (3-1)

3-2 Port Neches 37-40 L
1-4 Friendswood W 26-16
1-4 Sterling W 38-7
1-4 Galveston Ball W 32-14

Port Arthur Memorial (5-0)

3-2 Port Neches W 38-32
1-4 Barbers Hill W 27-3                                                           4-1 La Porte W 26-3                                                                    2-3 Goose Creek W 20-13                                                 1-4 Galveston Ball W 35-21

Let me find out your from the west end of Beaumont or have someone that plays for WB. If that’s the case. You need to get with  peevey about that D fence  and hope y’all get it together and make the playoffs 

2 hours ago, Austin1985 said:

With all of the back and forth between the East side and PA, the looser isn't bad off.  Both team should win out if they want a home playoff game so I hope there's peace between the two camps going forward.....

Aint no peace. They talked, we gonna speak tomorrow on the scoreboard. Period. Dumb #$### barked up the wrong tree. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You not even a United fan. Your son played at Silsbee. It's on tomorrow night. 

I mean, are you even a Memorial fan?  Sure you’re not supporting your real team, Wichita Falls Rider, Kirbyville, Lufkin PACK , or that Alaskan HS football team?  You don’t want no smoke, Bruh...  😎😎

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Alpha Wolf go back fishing, ya sons graduated doing great. Jag86 only on here cause C starting at CB. Why he not at WB where he supposed to be? Gthoh. Im on yall arse tomorrow night. It's up. Gon be a PA Party tomorrow night. 🍿😎🏈

Make sure that same energy is on your  finger tips tomorrow after the game Lil Guy!!!!! On this message board.

44 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I mean, are you even a Memorial fan?  Sure you’re not supporting your real team, Wichita Falls Rider, Kirbyville, Lufkin PACK , or that Alaskan HS football team?  You don’t want no smoke, Bruh...  😎😎

Places I lived or frequent. Dumbass hermit