PA Memorial @ United 11/5/2020

BMTSoulja1

13 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

For your information #9 is the starting runningback. #22 is an outside linebacker. And it sounds like Ball just finished those series against y'all with their RB taking snaps like a wildcat offense. And the kid #22 is still the best athlete on the team no matter how inept the Ball coaching staff is.

Yes, I know that #9 is the starting RB but he was listed as backup QB on my two deep roster that I got from Ball HC. #9 actually threw a couple of passes and handed off a few times as well.

Correct, #22 is OLB and not DE.

As for the "y'all" comment. I broadcast for both United and West Brook.

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Yes, I know that #9 is the starting RB but he was listed as backup QB on my two deep roster that I got from Ball HC. #9 actually threw a couple of passes and handed off a few times as well.

I really didn't notice it was you. My bad I thought I was responding to the bias United fan. lol... I didn't mean the "y'all" maliciously.

34 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

FYI, the starting QB #6 for Ball got injured against United (broke arm, out for season). #9 played QB for Ball the first two series after he went down. The DE #22 then came in and finished the game at QB while #9 moved back to RB. This was against United.

Not sure what QB started for Ball against PAM.

#22 and he was a lot to handle until #41 the other Thomas came in the 2nd half.....

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

And BOOM goes the dynamite.  3rd string like I said, @Yeoj

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

The only BOOM is your comprehension skills going up in smoke and being completely overtaken by your bias. Its like you have a mental block or something. You really should get that checked!

I knew something was wrong with him when he told us GCM didn't impress him at all, in any phase of the game versus Ball High, hell he was more impressed with Ball High, all I remember is 35-7 GCM in that game, I must have watched a different game GCM/Ball High game than him. That dude will probably think La Porte can go 3deep come playoff time if they beat United. Smh.

Can't wait for next week to get here, we'll let the Titan kids prove him wrong about his own squad, I just hope he doesn't bombard the administration with emails after they lose. That wouldn't be a good look. 

Soulja after yall lose next week make sure you wear a Timberpups shirt to work the next day, im sure it'll be comedy central at the schoolhouse that day.

Matter of fact I hope it's spirit week next week and the attire is Titans gear only. Now that would be funny. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I knew something was wrong with him when he told us GCM didn't impress him at all, in any phase of the game versus Ball High, hell he was more impressed with Ball High, all I remember is 35-7 GCM in that game, I must have watched a different game GCM/Ball High game than him. That dude will probably think La Porte can go 3deep come playoff time if they beat United. Smh.

Can't wait for next week to get here, we'll let the Titan kids prove him wrong about his own squad, I just hope he doesn't bombard the administration with emails after they lose. That wouldn't be a good look. 

Soulja after yall lose next week make sure you wear a Timberpups shirt to work the next day, im sure it'll be comedy central at the schoolhouse that day.

Matter of fact I hope it's spirit week next week and the attire is Titans gear only. Now that would be funny. 

This may be the most asinine post I’ve read in all of 2020. This even trumps the ridiculous posts last year before this game. 

About the game....  because we’re done with Ball...  after this game, don’t call for Memorial coach’s head after this game like last year.  Funny, the team made the playoffs and only to lose to a juggernaut team and many of your PA brethren wanted Morgan out of there. ‘Trill Texas’ reminding  me of the Folks in Smoke Town.  

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

From what I was literally just told from a Ball High fan is that #22 is their 2nd best throwing option that's why he is the backup QB, #9 cannot throw as good, they throw him in at Wildcat QB and let #21 be RB.  

And as you can see from the footage #22 has a strong left arm, he's just not accurate unless the WR is completely open and he is not pressured, but he can tote the rock though. 

His right arm is strong as well, because your entire left side of the defense made his highlight film. Last i looked it was 6.6k views of  how he stiffed armed your team for an amazing TD!! Just saying

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

This may be the most asinine post I’ve read in all of 2020. This even trumps the ridiculous posts last year before this game. 

About the game....  because we’re done with Ball...  after this game, don’t call for Memorial coach’s head after this game like last year.  Funny, the team made the playoffs and only to lose to a juggernaut team and many of your PA brethren wanted Morgan out of there. ‘Trill Texas’ reminding  me of the Folks in Smoke Town.  

Souja they had reason, he didnt know when to kneel the ball or run the ball!! It didnt have anything to do with special teams so Coach M was out of his element!! FN went to bat for him since he's the assistance to the AD in PA. lol

41 minutes ago, jag86 said:

His right arm is strong as well, because your entire left side of the defense made his highlight film. Last i looked it was 6.6k views of  how he stiffed armed your team for an amazing TD!! Just saying

Scoreboard me though. 22-7 2nd half once the other Thomas came in and put a stop to all that. Proof is in the footage. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Um i remember United fans ridiculous posts last year before yalls game with WB, should me or @Yeoj pull em up to remind you? You picked United by 2 scores in that one as well after playing some weak comp and thumping your chest only to be brought back to reality, im seeing alot of that from you Timberpups in this thread this yr. Can't wait til next week though, we'll shut all that up real quick. 

21 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Um i remember United fans ridiculous posts last year before yalls game with WB, should me or @Yeoj pull em up to remind you? You picked United by 2 scores in that one as well after playing some weak comp and thumping your chest only to be brought back to reality, im seeing alot of that from you Timberpups in this thread this yr. Can't wait til next week though, we'll shut all that up real quick. 

Guess PAM was part of the weak competition because we spanked yall before we played WB!! You need me and Soulja to pull it up!!!

1 minute ago, jag86 said:

Guess PAM was part of the weak competition because we spanked yall before we played WB!! You need me and Soulja to pull it up!!!

Yeah we were, so was Ned and Sterling and Pius X. Our sophs are all grown up now. You'll see for yourself in 9 days. Til then keep that chest thumping going. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Who’s talking about WB?  We’re talking about PA.  Seems like your grasping for straws to have a relevant conversation...

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Who’s talking about WB?  We’re talking about PA.  Seems like your grasping for straws to have a relevant conversation...

#1 beginning of the thread you and ya timberpup Dad brought up 2019. 

#2 who starts a prediction thread a whole week early like this matchup is MCM? 

Remember when I said you were a little overdramatic, welp, pretty much proved my point. 

But keep thumping yall chest though, next week Fannett Rd gon have some sad Timberpup faces. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

#1 beginning of the thread you brought up 2019. 

Remember when I said you were a little overdramatic, welp, pretty much proved my point. 

1.  Again, you replied to a comment that had NOTHING do do with WB. Just a lame attempt to clap back.  Weak rebuttal. 

2. it IS the next game that we play. What’s wrong with starting it after the last game was played?  The guys did it for MCM and no one including you said a thing.  How ironic.

I’m dramatic but you’re the one whining on this thread...  

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

#1 beginning of the thread you brought up 2019. 

Don’t deflect the fact that another BU fan is dead on your arse this morning. 😂😂😂💀💀💀

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

1.  Again, you replied to a comment that had NOTHING do do with WB. Just a lame attempt to clap back.  Weak rebuttal. 

2. it IS the next game that we play. What’s wrong with starting it after the last game was played?  The guys did it for MCM and no one including you said a thing.  How ironic.

I’m dramatic but you’re the one whining on this thread...  

No one on my arse this morning nor anyone from PA is whining but this my last post on this thread. Keep the same energy next week after we win yet another game at our stadium in Beaumont. I've warned you about all that chest thumping. 9 more days. Don't go into hiding after yall lose that's all I ask. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

No one on my arse this morning nor anyone from PA is whining but this my last post on this thread. Keep the same energy next week after we win yet another game at our stadium in Beaumont. I've warned you about all that chest thumping. 9 more days. Don't go into hiding after yall lose that's all I ask. 

In other words,

Mr. Buddy Garrity - 0

Soulja - 10

understood, my brother... 👍🏿