PA Memorial @ United 11/5/2020

BMTSoulja1

5 hours ago, jag86 said:

We played Ball with their starting QB, he had a season ending injury against us late in the game. If he had played 2 and 85 would have had a field day bc JG cant cover both!! We set the table up for this showdown so thank us. Just like we caught Friendswood down bc their QB wasnt healthy against us. But Guess what, remember i said this here, Mustangs beat yall last game of season to solidify our DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Thats funny right there. They had their Qb vs us and our 2 corners making their 1st and second starts at CB ever shut them down.

On to the BU-PAM game. I think PAM by 16. Having seen both play. 

20 minutes ago, BlackShirts5 said:

Thats funny right there. They had their Qb vs us and our 2 corners making their 1st and second starts at CB ever shut them down.

On to the BU-PAM game. I think PAM by 16. Having seen both play. 

What's even funnier he brought up #85 and our short CB was on him and he caught zero passes. #2 caught maybe 3 passes on JG with one should've been called OPI, no long pass receptions. 😂 Had Ball actually had their starter in we would've set a record for sacks 2nd half of the ballgame once we put the other Thomas in cause #6 can't run going up against us. 1st half he probably would've had maybe 50yds passing IMO, if that. He didn't do much versus yall either. 😂

5 minutes ago, thaghost said:

A tad bit early huh? 

A worried Timberpup fan created it, guess he's trying to be like the mid-county folks with MCM. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

I've said pretty much all I needed to say about this matchup, im ready for next week on Thursday. *yawn*

9 hours ago, jag86 said:

Good Morning, lets continue. The O-Line is our weakest position up to this point. We do a lot of things to compensate for that issue though, thats why we get the ball out of our QB's hand quick. we haven't really challenged anyone downfield yet bc of that. Our OC is a CHESS player so i can assure you that lil 3 ft corner opposite of the stud JG will be challenged early and often. How do you beat a nasty pass rush off the edges, screens and more screens. if you saw the game Friday, what did you see: the screen game. All that CHESS players is doing is putting that on film so that special teams guy can prepare fore it, like slow down the rush so we can go deeeepppp!!! If we get the edge guys thinking pass its a long game for PAM!!

Yeah but last time I saw United's screen game, it was a mess to put it nicely. I'm sure PAM is hoping United throws a lot of screens at them. lol... 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

A worried Timberpup fan created it, guess he's trying to be like the mid-county folks with MCM. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

I've said pretty much all I needed to say about this matchup, im ready for next week on Thursday. *yawn*

Worried you said.  Nice try.  Actually, the complete opposite.  Actually more so right now.  We good.  

9 hours ago, jag86 said:

We played Ball with their starting QB, he had a season ending injury against us late in the game. If he had played 2 and 85 would have had a field day bc JG cant cover both!! We set the table up for this showdown so thank us. Just like we caught Friendswood down bc their QB wasnt healthy against us. But Guess what, remember i said this here, Mustangs beat yall last game of season to solidify our DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Come on man. The athletic defensive player is the best thing that happened to Ball's offense. 

11 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Garbage TD.  We went into cruse control in the second half.

So by your logic Goose Creek Memorial and Baytown Lee is better than United. GCM beat Ball 34-7 which is more "dominant" than United. Lee just beat GCM, so United doesn't stand a chance against them. So Robert is that really what you want to go with?

10 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

So by your logic Goose Creek Memorial and Baytown Lee is better than United. GCM beat Ball 34-7 which is more "dominant" than United. Lee just beat GCM, so United doesn't stand a chance against them. So Robert is that really what you want to go with?

Just telling you what I observed.  Nothing more, nothing less...  

25 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Come on man. The athletic defensive player is the best thing that happened to Ball's offense. 

🤦🏾 You’d think the coaches that are around these kids a lot know the best one suited to start.  This athletic defensive player was THIRD STRING.  He wouldn’t have gotten in had the backup not got in...

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

🤦🏾 You’d think the coaches that are around these kids a lot know the best one suited to start.  This athletic defensive player was THIRD STRING.  He wouldn’t have gotten in had the backup not got in...

Dude what are talking about? Go watch the PAM/Ball game again. That kid started at QB against the Titans. He was a defensive starter and the backup QB. That kid may very well be Ball's best athlete. LMAO @ 3rd string...

1 minute ago, Yeoj said:

Dude what are talking about? Go watch the PAM/Ball game again. This kid wasn't third string.

FYI, the starting QB #6 for Ball got injured against United (broke arm, out for season). #9 played QB for Ball the first two series after he went down. The DE #22 then came in and finished the game at QB while #9 moved back to RB. This was against United.

Not sure what QB started for Ball against PAM.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

FYI, the starting QB #6 for Ball got injured against United (broke arm, out for season). #9 played QB for Ball the first two series after he went down. The DE #22 then came in and finished the game at QB while #9 moved back to RB. This was against United.

#22 played QB vs Memorial... Dalton...

13 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

For your information #9 is the starting runningback. #22 is an outside linebacker. And it sounds like Ball just finished those series against y'all with their RB taking snaps like a wildcat offense. And the kid #22 is still the best athlete on the team no matter how inept the Ball coaching staff is.

1 minute ago, Yeoj said:

For your information #9 is the runningback. #22 is an outside linebacker. And it sounds like Ball just finished the game against y'all with their RB taking snaps like a wildcat offense. And the kid is still the best athlete on the team no matter how inept the Ball coaching staff is.

Coach Morgan said days prior to us playing Ball High that #22 was their best athlete. And if I remember correctly he had more snaps than #9 in the United game after #6 got hurt, that's what I saw in the footage. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Coach Morgan said days prior to us playing Ball High that #22 was their best athlete. And if I remember correctly he had more snaps than #9 in the United game after #6 got hurt, that's what I saw in the footage. 

#9 is the starting RB. Robert is just being his usual bias self. There is nothing 3rd string about that kid.

1 minute ago, Yeoj said:

#9 is the starting RB. Robert is just being his usual bias self. There is nothing 3rd string about that kid.

From what I was literally just told from a Ball High fan is that #22 is their 2nd best throwing option that's why he is the backup QB, #9 cannot throw as good, they throw him in at Wildcat QB and let #21 be RB.  

And as you can see from the footage #22 has a strong left arm, he's just not accurate unless the WR is completely open and he is not pressured, but he can tote the rock though.