PA Memorial @ United 11/5/2020

BMTSoulja1

58 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

Really! Y'all not scoring 50 on PAM. United can win this game. And if their O-line wasn't as bad as it is, I would pick them to win. Since they are, I think PAM wins by one score. Unless there's a lot of turnovers, it'll be PAM 28  BU 21.

If they couldn't put 50 on the 3 weakest teams in the district they damn sure not putting 50 on the best defense in the district, that's a pipedream they're having. Be lucky if they get to 28, and that's only if we give them a short field all night long which I doubt. Their fans better go look at all our games on YouTube and see why I said what I said up on Page-1 earlier. 

29 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Let’s not dismiss the major struggle you guys had with Ball High, a team United dominated.  Let’s get our head out of the clouds, PA people.  Remember, I was close to the PA stands during and after the game.  

2019 is 2019. This is 2020, catch up to the current times.

22-7 2nd half isn't struggling. We basically shut all that 1st half stuff down, proof is in the footage which is easily accessible on youtube. 

But 26-16 versus a depleted Friendswood squad with quite possibly one of the worse secondarys in the region is struggling, you forget I know ppl in Friendswood that attended that game. Don't let them 3 wins versus the weakest 3 teams in the district cloud ya judgement and inflate your brain to the point that you're thinking yall some juggernaut boss in 9-5A D1. Yall bout to go into the meat and potatoes of your district slate, pipedown squirt. 

47 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Let’s not dismiss the major struggle you guys had with Ball High, a team United dominated.  Let’s get our head out of the clouds, PA people.  Remember, I was close to the PA stands during and after the game.  

So winning 32-14 is dominating but winning 35-21 is struggling? Please help me understand that.

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He acts like I didn't see their game versus Ball High 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

32-7 in the 3rd quarter is what it was vs Ball. While y’all were down at halftime 14-13.  21-21 in the 3rd.  All that struggling with their 3rd string QB in the game.  Did you pay attention?  Even you said BU would blow y’all out during y’all game.  I can’t find the quote that even you said that.  So you pipe down, Mr. Trill Texas...

9 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Really! Y'all not scoring 50 on PAM. United can win this game. And if their O-line wasn't as bad as it is, I would pick them to win. Since they are, I think PAM wins by one score. Unless there's a lot of turnovers, it'll be PAM 28  BU 21.

Good Morning, lets continue. The O-Line is our weakest position up to this point. We do a lot of things to compensate for that issue though, thats why we get the ball out of our QB's hand quick. we haven't really challenged anyone downfield yet bc of that. Our OC is a CHESS player so i can assure you that lil 3 ft corner opposite of the stud JG will be challenged early and often. How do you beat a nasty pass rush off the edges, screens and more screens. if you saw the game Friday, what did you see: the screen game. All that CHESS players is doing is putting that on film so that special teams guy can prepare fore it, like slow down the rush so we can go deeeepppp!!! If we get the edge guys thinking pass its a long game for PAM!!

7 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We played Ball with their starting QB, he had a season ending injury against us late in the game. If he had played 2 and 85 would have had a field day bc JG cant cover both!! We set the table up for this showdown so thank us. Just like we caught Friendswood down bc their QB wasnt healthy against us. But Guess what, remember i said this here, Mustangs beat yall last game of season to solidify our DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!!

1 hour ago, jag86 said:

We played Ball with their starting QB, he had a season ending injury against us late in the game. If he had played 2 and 85 would have had a field day bc JG cant cover both!! We set the table up for this showdown so thank us. Just like we caught Friendswood down bc their QB wasnt healthy against us. But Guess what, remember i said this here, Mustangs beat yall last game of season to solidify our DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP!!

😮

1 hour ago, jag86 said:

Only a football dad would say something this dumb and actually believe it. Lol comical. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

32-7 in the 3rd quarter is what it was vs Ball. While y’all were down at halftime 14-13.  21-21 in the 3rd.  All that struggling with their 3rd string QB in the game.  Did you pay attention?  Even you said BU would blow y’all out during y’all game.  I can’t find the quote that even you said that.  So you pipe down, Mr. Trill Texas...

Find the quote cause we all know you a lil overdramatic. I stand by what i told you up above, just keep that same energy next week on Thursday night. 😎 Did you even watch our game Soulja? If you can't access youtube you can easily walk over to the fieldhouse on tomorrow or Wednesday and ask one of our coaches to put it on for you. Make sure you wear that miserable mustard and maroon to the schoolhouse all next week too. 😁

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Find the quote cause we all know you a lil overdramatic. I stand by what i told you up above, just keep that same energy next week on Thursday night. 😎 Did you even watch our game Soulja? If you can't access youtube you can easily walk over to the fieldhouse on tomorrow or Wednesday and ask one of our coaches to put it on for you. Make sure you wear that miserable mustard and maroon to the schoolhouse all next week too. 😁

You probably went and deleted that comment. I should’ve screen shotted it. 🤦🏾  And I did look at the PAM/ Ball game. Interesting to say the least.  I’ll wait to see how things pan out this week on Fannett Road fist before I go into details...

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You probably went and deleted that comment. I should’ve screen shotted it. 🤦🏾  And I did look at the PAM/ Ball game. Interesting to say the least.  I’ll wait to see how things pan out this week on Fannett Road fist before I go into details...

You know damn well i do not have the option to delete or edit on here, hence the reason you had to edit one of my other post, you knew that already though. Fact of the matter is you cannot find it cause nothing is there. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You know damn well i do not have the option to delete or edit on here, hence the reason you had to edit one of my other post, you knew that already though. Fact of the matter is you cannot find it cause nothing is there. 

It was on another social media outlet.  I just look and as expected, it’s gone.  But we both know you said it.  😁😁

1 hour ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

png = PAM rejects

I Love How Discussions of Other Games Always Turn Back To PNG.  Even negative publicity, is publicity.  😁

That said.  Memorial will execute passing game well.  Also, defense will step up for a victory over United!!!

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It was on another social media outlet.  I just look and as expected, it’s gone.  But we both know you said it.  😁😁

No it wasn't. You're confused, go look in the Lee/GCM thread. What i said was watch us blowout United but lose to Lee. That's what you're referring to. Stop making up bs to make yourself feel better about next week on Thursday when yall take this L. 

Just now, Phisical Atmosphere said:

I now realize that it sounded worse than I meant it. I  should have said png= PAMs 4th string

It all works for PNG!!!  I will take everyone that can give us a victory. 

After all their 4th string, clad in Purple,  played those Titans into overtime this year!!!🏈

2 minutes ago, png9mon said:

It all works for PNG!!!  I will take everyone that can give us a victory. 

After all their 4th string, clad in Purple,  played those Titans into overtime this year!!!🏈

And beat BUT at The Butch after being down 26-0. 

Hey @BMTSoulja1 what's United's overall home record since consolidating?