PA Memorial @ United 11/5/2020

BMTSoulja1

50 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

No one on my arse this morning nor anyone from PA is whining but this my last post on this thread. Keep the same energy next week after we win yet another game at our stadium in Beaumont. I've warned you about all that chest thumping. 9 more days. Don't go into hiding after yall lose that's all I ask. 

So i guess BU has a stadium in PA, bc the first year school beat the brakes off yall last year. LOL

On 10/26/2020 at 5:22 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

🤦🏾 You’d think the coaches that are around these kids a lot know the best one suited to start.  This athletic defensive player was THIRD STRING.  He wouldn’t have gotten in had the backup not got in...

Come on Bro, Ball used #22(mind you he is a BALLER) because they thought they could get strong run game from him. (and they did) With our #41 missing the first half but, man when he got in the 2nd half he and the rest of the D clamped down. 

On 10/27/2020 at 10:11 AM, jag86 said:

So i guess BU has a stadium in PA, bc the first year school beat the brakes off yall last year. LOL

I see what you TRIED to do HOWEVER, you're point is invalid since EVERYONE except you knows that BU were in their SECOND year last season. Nice try though🤣😆😁

17 hours ago, thaghost said:

I see what you TRIED to do HOWEVER, you're point is invalid since EVERYONE except you knows that BU were in their SECOND year last season. Nice try though🤣😆😁

BU 1 PAM 0

thats what really matters , PAM have not beaten BU before and the trend will continue!!!

On 10/27/2020 at 7:32 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Um i remember United fans ridiculous posts last year before yalls game with WB, should me or @Yeoj pull em up to remind you? You picked United by 2 scores in that one as well after playing some weak comp and thumping your chest only to be brought back to reality, im seeing alot of that from you Timberpups in this thread this yr. Can't wait til next week though, we'll shut all that up real quick. 

Remember that your Titans were part of the weak comp that you speak of...😄