PA Memorial @ United 11/5/2020

BMTSoulja1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I've made arrangements for the United coaches, the Swingout Club will stay open til Midnight on Thursday, I know some like to go there after catching that L. Thank me later. 

Swing out clubs open on Wednesday and Friday nights.  So you won’t have to worry about our coaches boing in there.  😂😂😂😂

27 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Swing out clubs open on Wednesday and Friday nights.  So you won’t have to worry about our coaches boing in there.  😂😂😂😂

I'm opening it up on that Thursday, it's a special occasion for em: the start of United's annual losing streak. It's tradition. 

Well lets get it going, PA Yall had the same excitement last year. This is a much better team than last years team and the coaching is much improved. Even if the game is a  toss up, BU 0-30  head coach can beat a special teams coach from LAMAR. Just saying, swing out or not!!! We have new single coaches from other states and cities and they do have a social life so lets not go there because you know some people dont take that as a joke!! Lets discuss the game and players involved. BU will put up 50 points on yall, because the swing out bandits have two weeks to out prepare a special teams coach with a lineman kicking. LOL

1 hour ago, jag86 said:

Well lets get it going, PA Yall had the same excitement last year. This is a much better team than last years team and the coaching is much improved. Even if the game is a  toss up, BU 0-30  head coach can beat a special teams coach from LAMAR. Just saying, swing out or not!!! We have new single coaches from other states and cities and they do have a social life so lets not go there because you know some people dont take that as a joke!! Lets discuss the game and players involved. BU will put up 50 points on yall, because the swing out bandits have two weeks to out prepare a special teams coach with a lineman kicking. LOL

Good points, but I don’t think it’ll be 30-0.  This will be a win for BU bu 2 scores.  I’m thinking like 21-31...

No SOULJA i was speaking of our new head coaches record in his last 30 games in El Paso. Everyone was speaking on that in the community. Obviously he is a respected coach because we have coaches from Mississippi and Alabama that came to coach with him in a district that just started paying their coaches days (5 everyone else gets 10-15)). Most outside coaches have to take a pay cut unless they coach 5 sports.  SOULJA BU has held back on a lot of stuff, the community gave them hail over how conservative they were against Westbrook but they will win over the community with a win that counts. The winner of this game will go undefeated in District play!!! Like i said, they will score 50 on PAM!!

game plan: Run away from the stud DE: Dont throw at the stud DB. simple as it gets!!!!

33 minutes ago, jag86 said:

No SOULJA i was speaking of our new head coaches record in his last 30 games in El Paso. Everyone was speaking on that in the community. Obviously he is a respected coach because we have coaches from Mississippi and Alabama that came to coach with him in a district that just started paying their coaches days (5 everyone else gets 10-15)). Most outside coaches have to take a pay cut unless they coach 5 sports.  SOULJA BU has held back on a lot of stuff, the community gave them hail over how conservative they were against Westbrook but they will win over the community with a win that counts. The winner of this game will go undefeated in District play!!! Like i said, they will score 50 on PAM!!

game plan: Run away from the stud DE: Dont throw at the stud DB. simple as it gets!!!!

Ok, gotcha.  Lol. 

5 teams thought they could beat as you put it a "special teams" coach, 5 teams took that L including Westerberg so far. The sophomores are all grown up now and Jordon Thomas is back unlike last yr. This is very different than last year, I've warned Soulja about this, you'll see November 5th, just make sure you keep that same energy around 9:45pm that night, we'll see what that scoreboard looking like at our home away from home Memorial Stadium North Timberpup fans. 😎🤫 

Btw: running away from one Thomas means you'll meet the other monster that's a Thomas as well, good luck with that strategy. 

Swingout Club will be open after the game as I stated. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

5 teams thought they could beat as you put it a "special teams" coach, 5 teams took that L including Westerberg so far. The sophomores are all grown up now and Jordon Thomas is back unlike last yr. This is very different than last year, I've warned Soulja about this, you'll see November 5th, just make sure you keep that same energy around 9:45pm that night, we'll see what that scoreboard looking like at our home away from home Memorial Stadium North Timberpup fans. 😎🤫 

Btw: running away from one Thomas means you'll meet the other monster that's a Thomas as well, good luck with that strategy. 

Swingout Club will be open after the game as I stated. 

Well it sounds good but you know yourself it really want be a game!! pack the stands so we can give our new coaches a raise!!!

20 minutes ago, jag86 said:

Well it sounds good but you know yourself it really want be a game!! pack the stands so we can give our new coaches a raise!!!

The same staff that didn't want smoke with WB in a real game?

Anyway, this game will come down to one thing: Memorial offensive playcalling, long as we stick to what's working and keep the foot on the gas somewhat this game will mirror our La Porte game with more than 26pts scored though, if we play around with yall then it'll be a close one similar to our game with Png. Either way i'm expecting to be 6-0 after November 5th. 

United better bring that short offensive lineman and the slow one on the left side up to speed, yall got an extra week to do it cause if yall don't that QB gonna be running for his life. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The same staff that didn't want smoke with WB in a real game?

Anyway, this game will come down to one thing: Memorial offensive playcalling, long as we stick to what's working and keep the foot on the gas somewhat this game will mirror our La Porte game with more than 26pts scored though, if we play around with yall then it'll be a close one similar to our game with Png. Either way i'm expecting to be 6-0 after November 5th. 

United better bring that short offensive lineman on the left side up to speed, yall got an extra week to do it cause if yall don't that QB gonna be running for his life. 

Yes that staff that didn't have nothing to prove in playing WB. If you know sports WB system been in place for years so why would a  new coach that just got the job in late spring and a pandemic in affect.  He didn't see his kids till August and the staff was still being organized, we have bigger fish to fry than getting embarrassed by WB because they wouldn't have been prepared!! A district Championship is more important than playing WB for bragging rights!!!

I’ve expressed my displeasure of how the WB/United thing went.  But jag86, if you missed it,  my opinion is the reason given as far as acclimation period was pure BS as all teams in Texas had that very same issue.  Also, there’s plenty of new coaches in 2020.  No excuses.  Play the scheduled game, take your lumps and move forward.  No reason to short change the kids a game to an already possible abbreviated season.  Really anticipated since 1 non district game was dropped for the sake of an extra bye week for the district committee.  Ohh well...that was then.  Now is now.  We’re 3-0 In district and are trying to get the district championship, something attainable.  

11 hours ago, jag86 said:

Really! Y'all not scoring 50 on PAM. United can win this game. And if their O-line wasn't as bad as it is, I would pick them to win. Since they are, I think PAM wins by one score. Unless there's a lot of turnovers, it'll be PAM 28  BU 21.