Down goes Frazier

oldschool2

5 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Briles continues to live "rent free" in your heads, and all you can do is celebrate a single, regular season MV loss. LOL. 

Weren’t you the one who argued that Allen should win every year based on attendance?  If so, your comments are irrelevant here.

This post was more about the accomplishment of a former SETX coach than anything.  

Guest ECBucFan
4 hours ago, oldschool2 said:

Weren’t you the one who argued that Allen should win every year based on attendance?  If so, your comments are irrelevant here.

This post was more about the accomplishment of a former SETX coach than anything.  

Really? Others are celebrating Briles losing a single game before I even showed up. I responded.

Also, WTH does Allen even have to do with this? Idiot. 

Looks Ilike I live in your and Garritys head "rent free" too!

LOL @ both of you! LOL!

47 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

Really? Others are celebrating Briles losing a single game before I even showed up. I responded.

LOL @ both of you! LOL!

Keep believing that if you wish. Lol back at ya. And a hearty congratulations again to Coach Finney!

9 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

LOL @ both of you! LOL!

Allen has nothing to do with this.  Just your personal thoughts on football.. Trust me, you aren’t in my head.  I just have a good memory.  

Again.. this thread is a shoutout to a former SeTx coach for beating an undeniably good coach.  For all of those who believe it’s all about coaching.

2 hours ago, 2wedge said:

Great win for Finney, but the field goal was questionable. It was a high kick, over the uprights, slow motion video seems to indicate it was wide right and was called good. Great game either way, but the win was not without controversy. 

You didn't watch the video I saw.  Was definitely not higher than the goal post and the ball squeezed inside of the left upright.  By inches.. but it was definitely good. 

23 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

You didn't watch the video I saw.  Was definitely not higher than the goal post and the ball squeezed inside of the left upright.  By inches.. but it was definitely good. 

Maybe so, just saw it floating around on one of those TXHSFB facebook pages. Interesting way to end the game for sure.