Newton vs Hemphill

EAGLEFOREVER

Newton vs Hemphill  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I was impressed watching Newton. They are very good team. Hemphill in my opinion just doesn’t have a good enough defense to beat them. I think Hemphill offense will be the best Newton has seen in district. If Hemphill’s offense can move the chains and keep Newton’s offense off the field that will be key. If not look for another blowout victory for Newton. I believe this will be an exciting game to watch hopefully not a blow out. Both offenses are very explosive looking forward to watching this one. Good luck to both teams

On 10/24/2020 at 3:05 PM, H-STING said:

I was impressed watching Newton. They are very good team. Hemphill in my opinion just doesn’t have a good enough defense to beat them. I think Hemphill offense will be the best Newton has seen in district. If Hemphill’s offense can move the chains and keep Newton’s offense off the field that will be key. If not look for another blowout victory for Newton. I believe this will be an exciting game to watch hopefully not a blow out. Both offenses are very explosive looking forward to watching this one. Good luck to both teams

I totally agree that Newton is really growing up fast. This young team was only expected to go two rounds but they are excited and has their Newton Eagles Swagger. Beware Daingerfield,  EF, East Bernard and Franklin.  They are on a roll , dont count us out YET.

This game will be a blowout..... Hemphill mite be number 2 in district but the gap from 2 to 1 is 50 miles wide and I say that because I believe Newton will win by that or more Hemphill has allowed points on defense and there offense has fumbled a lot.. Newton will dominate this game just like every other not even close!