Galena Park North Shore 55 Beaumont West Brook 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Galena Park North Shore 55 Beaumont West Brook 14/FINAL

Galena Park Football have not been relevant  going on 20 years.  I used to always wonder how North Shore and Galena Park share a district but all of the top tier talent in the greater Houston area ends up going to school north of I-10.  It’s like they pour no resources to GP... you figure it’ll start with a top notch coach that kids would want to play for...

43 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Galena Park Football have not been relevant  going on 20 years.  I used to always wonder how North Shore and Galena Park share a district but all of the top tier talent in the greater Houston area ends up going to school north of I-10.  It’s like they pour no resources to GP... you figure it’ll start with a top notch coach that kids would want to play for...

They play good kickball at GP though. 

15 hours ago, Yeoj said:

If they only used the kids that were zoned to North Shore, they would look a lot like Galena Park.

That’s false bruh ... the two middle schools that feed into north shore high school are off the charts. Cunningham and north shore middle schools go pretty much undefeated until they play each other every year . Cunningham is the premier middle school in the Houston area.. with north shore middle school is Proby the 2nd. They do get exceptional move ins but 95 percent of those kids come from cms and nsms. 

53 minutes ago, bayou city 713 said:

That’s false bruh ... the two middle schools that feed into north shore high school are off the charts. Cunningham and north shore middle schools go pretty much undefeated until they play each other every year . Cunningham is the premier middle school in the Houston area.. with north shore middle school is Proby the 2nd. They do get exceptional move ins but 95 percent of those kids come from cms and nsms. 

What about the middle school or schools that feed into Galena Park High School?  How are they?

17 minutes ago, bayou city 713 said:

they’re pityful.. most of the athletic kids in the district come from the north side of I10. 

It’s really strange and funny that the most athletic kids out there have been going north of I-10 for the better part of 15 years.  The NS and GP zoning areas are not that far from each other.  

20 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The same goes on in Beaumont..........