Baytown Lee 28 Goose Creek Memorial 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Baytown Lee 28 Goose Creek Memorial 14/FINAL
1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And WOW. I didn’t expect this.  I was just starting to believe that GCMwas the third best team in this district.  Didn’t think they’d lose by 2 scores to Lee...

Lee your favorite Baytown team. Where's @panamamyers ?? 

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And WOW. I didn’t expect this.  I was just starting to believe that GCMwas the third best team in this district.  Didn’t think they’d lose by 2 scores to Lee...

I would hold off on the chest beating if I were you. United still has to play both these teams.

10 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

I would hold off on the chest beating if I were you. United still has to play both these teams.

Remember how unimpressed he was with GCM, I wouldn't be surprised if United went over there and lost that game. GCM D isn't the problem. 

7 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ask him did Lee ice the GCM players during halftime...

I'll never forget the time I drove all the way to beaumont after work for them to shoot off a couple of bottle rockets 25 miles away and call it lightning in order to reschedule for the next day. Had to be 2007.

Lee should have never lost to laporte like they did. Lee beating gcm only surprised me after seeing gcm hang with Pam. Gcm had trouble with south houston.

3 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

I'll never forget the time I drove all the way to beaumont after work for them to shoot off a couple of bottle rockets 25 miles away and call it lightning in order to reschedule for the next day. Had to be 2007.

Lee should have never lost to laporte like they did. Lee beating gcm only surprised me after seeing gcm hang with Pam. Gcm had trouble with south houston.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Oh so that's what really happened, Soulja told me a totally different story, he's a lil overdramatic so I'll take your word over his. 😎

I was on the 07 lee team. That was first game of the year. Must have taken the pads off and been sent back to the locker room 4 times before they rescheduled. Got back to baytown roughly midnight only to have to be back up at the school at 7am to catch the bus back to Beaumont. I never saw lightning in the area that night.