Port Neches-Groves 22 Nederland 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

9 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Calling out a player by number with such a baseless accusation - that he intentionally injured another player - strikes me as a violation of the rules of the forum, not that I’m in charge. It’s also libel. 

Your right my bad. First post. Not bitter but just wanted a clean game. I didn’t like the late hit out of bounds on PNGs QB either. Best of luck to both teams going forward. If y’all have to kick me off well I understand. 

1 minute ago, NedNRed said:

Your right my bad. First post. Not bitter but just wanted a clean game. I didn’t like the late hit out of bounds on PNGs QB either. Best of luck to both teams going forward. If y’all have to kick me off well I understand. 

I’m not in charge. I understand the feeling. I hope you stay. It’s a good crowd. 

20 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Look feelings get hurt during ,after, heck even before the game. I think pointing a kids number on here based on your opinion is plain wrong. I would encourage you to change your post and remove the number.

I did. I do love this site. You guys do a great job of monitoring each other. Facebook has a post on it that I think y’all might want to see. But hey let’s move on. Let’s make some noise in this district 

10 minutes ago, NedNRed said:

I did. I do love this site. You guys do a great job of monitoring each other. Facebook has a post on it that I think y’all might want to see. But hey let’s move on. Let’s make some noise in this district 

Oh yeah FB posts......that’s where the experts and real news comes from lol no thanks! FB is nothing but Libtard Biden supporters and cheer moms talking about bad calls in a Friday night football game!

Nederland has no pass rush. PNG QB stood back there throwing darts all night. Nederland could have sealed a victory but two fumbles in a row on the same play call was their demise. It comes down to continuing to give your opponent additional chances. You can’t do that and expect to win, especially in such a rivalry game. 

2 minutes ago, baddog said:

Nederland has no pass rush. PNG QB stood back there throwing darts all night. Nederland could have sealed a victory but two fumbles in a row on the same play call was their demise. It comes down to continuing to give your opponent additional chances. You can’t do that and expect to win, especially in such a rivalry game. 

Get this doggie a bacon strip!! Good boy!! 

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

I just realized that. Nederland hardly rushed Bost at all. My guess would be Barrow was trying to keep guys in front of him -- and it worked for limiting his running, because he was barely able to get loose at all the whole night. But it meant he had time to throw. That's a good observation. 

2 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

PN-G must to have had the same referees three years in a row. Probably have them again next year. Takum more scalps next year. Heapum big win over crying dogs.

Injuns about to reel off a few for sure. Not looking good for the ned in the near future. Did you see the freshman game last year. They got demolished. 

30 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

How did that happen and Nederland was only able to muster 21 pts?

Well, your assessment of our RB was off just a tad, wouldn’t you say? He took one to the house from about 65-70 yards that no one could gain on. The rest of his yards were between the 20s. Ned had an excellent chance to win this game with 21 points.

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well, your assessment of our RB was off just a tad, wouldn’t you say? He took one to the house from about 65-70 yards that no one could gain on. The rest of his yards were between the 20s. Ned had an excellent chance to win this game with 21 points.

Yea, I was wrong.  Kid was straight up balling on that huge stage.

Ned #10 is an outstanding RB.  Vision, tough runner, quickness, and speed.  He is not going down on first contact or with arm tackles.  When Ned loaded up and ran on the right side, good things happened.  Ned has some meat on the OL and they can move the line of scrimmage.   When #10 cuts it back, he can take it to the house in a hurry.  PN-G got a TO and had a shot at the end for the W.  As usual, the last team with the ball wins.  Great HS football game.  It  could have gone either way.  Not sure why anyone would be down on PN-G or Ned.  We both have issues, but who doesn't?  The PN-G defense is not the best, but our kids are coachable and playing hard.  I'll take it.  Ned can correct some things and move on to the next game.  I feel like other teams need to worry about PN-G and Ned.  The Indians and Dogs will have opportunities to grab a W in each and every game, Barbers Hill and Crosby included.  In each game, if things break right, if some variables go our way, then PN-G will have its shot to get a W...same for Ned.  No reason for either team to hang its head or throw in the towel.  Lots of football left in district.  15 - 18 year old kids make mistakes.  It happens.  Get up and go play.

Go Indians.  Peace.