Livingston 21 Vidor 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Still in a weak 4A division, Vidor will be fine and in the playoffs almost every year going forward. They will make it this year, so you could argue that it will not be a disappointing season. Although I agree that it has been up to this point. 

If the issue with the offense is not fixed they will not make the playoffs. Just saying.

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Persistent was probably the word you were looking for...and really smart probably. 😎

Do you need help evacuating this week? We all know how the hurricane storm surge affects Lumberton.

I'm sure Huffman is glad it's coming because they can use it to get the Raiders to forfeit. Heaven forbid they have to play the mighty Raiders.

1 hour ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Do you need help evacuating this week? We all know how the hurricane storm surge affects Lumberton.

I'm sure Huffman is glad it's coming because they can use it to get the Raiders to forfeit. Heaven forbid they have to play the mighty Raiders.

No, but thanks for the concern. I know you don’t know much about football, but if you look at the schedule, you’ll realize Lumberton is away at Splendora this week. I’m the smart one. Remember that... Run along now troll. 

16 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

No, but thanks for the concern. I know you don’t know much about football, but if you look at the schedule, you’ll realize Lumberton is away at Splendora this week. I’m the smart one. Remember that... Run along now troll. 

I find that people who say they're smart are usually the dumbest people in the room.  Just saying...