Hull-Daisetta 62 Burkeville 8/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Hull-Daisetta 62 Burkeville 8/FINAL
14 minutes ago, bd04 said:

Good game HD. Game could have been a whole lot different imo if Burkville didn’t have two fumbles before half . HD still may have ran away eventually but could have been closer. Hats off to Coach Williams for doing a good job in  rebuilding the mustangs. 

I agree with all this. BV is much better than that score indicates. They shot themselves in the foot all night but they have some talented kids. They played hard til the end too. 

9 minutes ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

I agree with all this. BV is much better than that score indicates. They shot themselves in the foot all night but they have some talented kids. They played hard til the end too. 

Where y’all at the game? I was, the BV coach had a good scheme at 1st, he ran lots of misdirection reverses, end arounds and HB passes. If they would have lined up and just played football, who knows. Although, I will say, it may have been all the trickery helping them early. Not sure I agree with y’all. 

@H-D BOBCAT 55 Sounds like y'all brought your own Officials to this one? What a travesty...🤣  I heard that BV would've won this one 10 out of 10 times if you played it again with unbiased Refs.(That's what a very well respected 6A coach told me that watched from the stands.) It's a shame that the Refs kept giving y'all TD's like that, clearly, they were on the HD payroll! How could grown men hurt kids like that?...Dave Campbell's Special Ops team is launching a special investigation from what I hear from the HD fans I spoke to after the game. 🤣🤣🤣🤣