Games

I know this is a high school thread.  But in Beaumont we won't have little dribblers this season due to covid.  Anyone know some organizations or just teams that would like to play.  I have 9u,10 and 11u teams.  Help me help the kids that we will one day talk about on this thread. We will travel kids just wanna hoop.  

1 hour ago, Texas Hooper said:

I know this is a high school thread.  But in Beaumont we won't have little dribblers this season due to covid.  Anyone know some organizations or just teams that would like to play.  I have 9u,10 and 11u teams.  Help me help the kids that we will one day talk about on this thread. We will travel kids just wanna hoop.  

Heard Kountze may be having there program...they may allow a few teams in and if Nationals come up then you may have to take those kids to whichever side allows due ti them not being resident. Also heard Midcounty may be running there program. Not sure on either tho. Just what I heard.