Trump - Hiden Debate 2.0

Realville

HIGHLIGHTS

Biden called Trump Abraham Lincoln once.

Biden claimed he never said he was going to ban fracking.

Moderator interrupted Trump about 30 times, and Biden twice.

I took 3 Rolaids and 2 Alka-Seltzer’s.

And that’s the way it is, Thursday, Oct 22 - Or, I’m Paul Harvey, good day.

Biden sealed his fate, as if it wasn't already sealed, when he said he would faze out the oil industry.  That's the Green New Deal AOC is pushing.  First Biden said he was for it.  Then he said he was against it to get the nomination.  Now I guess he's back on board with AOC and Bernie Sanders!

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

Biden sealed his fate, as if it wasn't already sealed, when he said he would faze out the oil industry.  That's the Green New Deal AOC is pushing.  First Biden said he was for it.  Then he said he was against it to get the nomination.  Now I guess he's back on board with AOC and Bernie Sanders!

I believe that is what we call a puppet with Dementia 

I didn’t watch, but my wife watched some of it and when I passed thru the living room to kitchen to make my way to my usual dessert of Texas goodness .......blue bell ........I heard the word “morals” come out of Biden s mouth....

killing babies are your standard of morals.

it’s disappointing when half the country is ok with this along with other issues.

many of y’all are too naive...... 

I hope many of you do your own research and study the course of history and learn from it and apply it.

We need to raise the standard of Personal responsibility And discipline for all ages as well as all aspects of life.

I watched very little. Got tired of hearing about how bad Trump has handled the Coronavirus. How can anyone put all the deaths on Trump? Unbelievable!!! Biden’s answer is to wear masks.... genius! Watched the news this morning and saw Biden wanting to phase out the oil industry. He should lead by example and get a bicycle. We will soon look like Vietnam or Thailand with all the bicycle traffic. I think even the hint of a green new deal should eliminate Biden. 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

I bet the people in the oil and gas industry that already voted for Biden want their vote back!! 😂😁