Which volleyball team in SETX will have the deepest playoff run?

Guest mrtomcat

• 3 weeks later...

Who do we have left in the area?  It's hard to keep up with volleyball on this website and or social media for that matter.  Just trying to see who's left in the playoff chase for a trophy......

18 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Idk much about them. They took China Spring who I know is really good to 4 games. They only lost 3 matches all year. They haven’t dropped a single game in the playoffs either. Gonna be tough

Sounds like you were right, Hardin droppped set 2 after being  up big and it was all down hill from there. 

Huffman lost too. Was up 2-1 on China Spring and lost 15-13 in the 5th. 

17 minutes ago, joebob said:

Sounds like you were right, Hardin droppped set 2 after being  up big and it was all down hill from there. 

Yeah the fact Huffman took China Spring to 5 games gives me some hope for our game with them for the regional final. We beat Robinson 3-0 who was the second place team from their district fairly easy . 

10 minutes ago, joebob said:

Yeah I saw that but not sure games from August mean too much at this point....but good luck looks like yall game should be a good one.

Just curious, where do all these bellville girls play club? 

Honestly not too sure about the current high school group. I have a cousin that’s in 7th grade and they have already been playing club together since 4th grade I believe. Bellville has a club team they play on. So I’d imagine at one point they all play for the Bellville one. But the future is very bright. Bellville won district on every level this season.

6 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

And it’s crazy but this year’s Varsity is better than last years team that had a OH that’s playing for Texas Tech this year.

Pretty cool for a small town to have taht much talent. I remember running into Bellville club when my daughter was younger but have not seem them since they were probably 10 or 11 so figured they moved on to some bigger clubs.

On 11/11/2020 at 8:48 AM, joebob said:

East Bernard took down Lorena 3-0 last night. EB has had a hell of a program