Lumberton at LCM

BattlinBear02

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Welcome to Lumberton. After 1/2 time the stands cleared. Probably a 1/3 of the stadium (band parents) got up and left. I get it. They want to see their kids perform just like I would, but have a little respect and community pride. A few weeks ago, the band was set to perform after the game. The players and cheerleaders were held hostage and made to sit and watch the band before they could leave the field. It was disgusting. Not the performance, the band is good. But the fact that the band parents (not all, but many) cried and whined and complained that they didn’t get any support from the athletic department. Stupid. The band is a part of the game, and I enjoy them. But when the FOOTBALL GAME is over, the kids who’ve been playing all night, bruised and banged up, hungry and ready for a shower shouldn’t be held hostage. And if the football parents, players, cheerleaders are forced to stay and watch the band, isn’t that just false support and a lie anyway? I wonder if after the next band competition, the band members will be forced to watch the football team run some plays or lift weights. Pure crap. 

I agree. I’m about to transfer over like @RaiderGirl2010and be a Tigers fan!🐯

5 minutes ago, Elvis Presley said:

I think its more likely that lack of talent is more lcm problem than bad coaching.  Parents over there have a history of not seeing what there kids true ability is.  

Good coaches get the most out of there kids. Im not saying Lcm is loaded with talent now but I’ve seen LCM teams with less talent then this team and they played a lot harder and won some games. Crouch cares about arguing with the referees more than he coaches. We need a younger coach to come in with some positive Entergy.  

6 hours ago, Elvis Presley said:

No disrespect...what is so great about vidors coaching and football program?  I was at game Friday and you all looked good.  Lcm only had one kid that looked like a play maker to me.  They only had about 12 fans at the game too.  Maybe the community is the problem?

I was only referencing vidor to your lack of talent comment.

If you don't have as many playmaker its on the coaches to do a better job with creativity. Maybe the community is tired of the smokeshow and complacency? Community is the problem? Win more football games