Lumberton at LCM

BattlinBear02

5 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

No I always support my Raiders when they're winning. Look at it this way the one game I didn’t go to lumberton won 🤷‍♀️

Their freshmen team could've beaten them, you not making a good point. But since you wont be at this one and will be in Silsbee the Tigers will struggle or lose in their game. 

I have this one LCM by 1 TD now. 

1 hour ago, LC-M said:

I’m happy my kids don’t go to LCM. 

with Mrs. brister at helm i am way more at ease with my kids going there shes truly a great person and leader. now football wise hopefully they get a new coach soon. all crouch does is holler a the officials and make a show on fridays every game while being complacent every week probably just there riding out a good paycheck..... Vidor is not that good(imo) but they are far better coached. i believe Lumberton is far better coached but far less talented. 

Lumberton by 6.... from a disappointed LCM Resident lol

3 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

with Mrs. brister at helm i am way more at ease with my kids going there shes truly a great person and leader. now football wise hopefully they get a new coach soon. all crouch does is holler a the officials and make a show on fridays every game while being complacent every week probably just there riding out a good paycheck..... Vidor is not that good(imo) but they are far better coached. i believe Lumberton is far better coached but far less talented. 

Lumberton by 6.... from a disappointed LCM Resident lol

Well I noticed speed wise LCM appeared faster they ran down the running back from behind once. Vidor was better coached. I agree there not gonna beat a east Texas team in playoffs. Mrs Brister is a lot better than the super model Hargrove. Pauline didn’t like you yelling at the kids are getting on them I am happy she is gone. But at the end of day Lcm parents care about band more than football and I’m not okay with that. 

1 minute ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

Man if Crouch would stop thinking that  the spread is going to work year after year like it did at WO-S then that would be nice. I would like to see you guys in a balanced offense but with more physical runnning and run blocking schemes. Not enough emphasis in that dept.

Coach Bolton left and pretty much I spread did too. I did like when he was in I formation and spread. But to be honest we really don’t have a running back. Our safety  and line backer are playing running back 

3 minutes ago, LC-M said:

According to a few WOS fans that will be next WOS coach. I wouldn’t want him. I would look for someone of PG or Carthage staff. 

Carthage staff, then get a youngin: Austin Hall. 

Btw: i don't think Foreman would go back to WOS unless it's to finish his career off. Just my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

Man if Crouch would stop thinking that  the spread is going to work year after year like it did at WO-S then that would be nice. I would like to see you guys in a balanced offense but with more physical runnning and run blocking schemes. Not enough emphasis in that dept.

They swapped back after trying the slot t with worse failure recently

10 hours ago, LC-M said:

But at the end of day Lcm parents care about band more than football and I’m not okay with that. 

Welcome to Lumberton. After 1/2 time the stands cleared. Probably a 1/3 of the stadium (band parents) got up and left. I get it. They want to see their kids perform just like I would, but have a little respect and community pride. A few weeks ago, the band was set to perform after the game. The players and cheerleaders were held hostage and made to sit and watch the band before they could leave the field. It was disgusting. Not the performance, the band is good. But the fact that the band parents (not all, but many) cried and whined and complained that they didn’t get any support from the athletic department. Stupid. The band is a part of the game, and I enjoy them. But when the FOOTBALL GAME is over, the kids who’ve been playing all night, bruised and banged up, hungry and ready for a shower shouldn’t be held hostage. And if the football parents, players, cheerleaders are forced to stay and watch the band, isn’t that just false support and a lie anyway? I wonder if after the next band competition, the band members will be forced to watch the football team run some plays or lift weights. Pure crap.