Diboll 50 Palestine Westwood 7/ Final

Woodshed

7 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

I am not as confident in my Trojans after that letdown at Huntington. Our district is unpredictable @Woodshed

Honestly at this point if we don't get our act together we may place 4th in district (although it's probably not going to happen) and we may have to play EC first round and that's definitely a loss tor

8 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Do you think 🤔 @Woodshedthat my Coldspring Trojans can beat Westwood

Absolutely they can. Westwood struggled to stop the run against Diboll and Coldspring has a good run game. The Trojan offensive line just needs to do their job and Coldspring will be fine. #20 should have a big night against Westwood. 

3 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Honestly at this point if we don't get our act together we may place 4th in district (although it's probably not going to happen) and we may have to play EC first round and that's definitely a loss tor

I feel the same say, this team has the talent but they have major letdowns & at the wrong time!! Smh 🤦‍♀️ Huntington should have been easy win. We need to come out ready to play!! Not wait until crunch time to mount a comeback 

3 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

I feel the same say, this team has the talent but they have major letdowns & at the wrong time!! Smh 🤦‍♀️ Huntington should have been easy win. We need to come out ready to play!! Not wait until crunch time to mount a comeback 

If we win against Palestine Westwood then we see the major 2 teams in our district... Hopefully we can pull out 3 wins (and I can actually see us beating Crockett) but then there is Diboll

3 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

Really the way this district is playing out I think I'd rather let either @WOSgrad or @AggiesAreWegive their expertise on how this district will play out if their thinking the same as me then we will be 3rd as usual with a match-up with Buna in the first round

10 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Really the way this district is playing out I think I'd rather let either @WOSgrad or @AggiesAreWegive their expertise on how this district will play out if their thinking the same as me then we will be 3rd as usual with a match-up with Buna in the first round

Pretty much. The Diboll/Crockett game this week should be for the district title. Coldspring will be third quite easily.  I'll probably go with Westwood to take the final spot.

Not sure the Trojans will have Buna in bi-district though.  The Cougars still have some work with Anahuac and Kirbyville still on their docket.

The Trinity win over Huntington helped our Coldspring.  I was a little surprised that Westwood didn’t play Diboll closer.  Both Coldspring and Trinity still must play Westwood and I think they may both win, so I’ll forecast:

1. Diboll  2. Crockett  3. Coldspring  4. Trinity

Yes, Diboll vs Crockett will be for #1 and Westwood vs. Trinity likely for #4. 

2 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Pretty much. The Diboll/Crockett game this week should be for the district title. Coldspring will be third quite easily.  I'll probably go with Westwood to take the final spot.

Not sure the Trojans will have Buna in bi-district though.  The Cougars still have some work with Anahuac and Kirbyville still on their docket.

I think Buna wins in a close game with Kirbyville not sure about Anahuac