Port Arthur Memorial 20 Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial 20 Baytown Goose Creek Memorial 13/FINAL
40 minutes ago, BlackShirts5 said:

I’m gonna just be quite!  Lol.

Good Game PAM

Biggest play Of the game, was 3rd and 1 from the 45 and they throw a go route after the big back had been gashing the PAM front 7, and it’s incomplete. Then GCM puntS the ball instead of going for it. I’m 100% ok with the 3rd down call, if you know that you’re gonna go for it on 4th, but for that to be the the play they staked the game on, after having zero success throwing the ball downfield, is criminal. 

1 minute ago, TXHSFB said:

Biggest play Of the game, was 3rd and 1 from the 45 and they throw a go route after the big back had been gashing the PAM front 7, and it’s incomplete. Then GCM puntS the ball instead of going for it. I’m 100% ok with the 3rd down call, if you know that you’re gonna go for it on 4th, but for that to be the the play they staked the game on, after having zero success throwing the ball downfield, is criminal. 

I’m not ok with it!!!