Beaumont United 32 Galveston Ball 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Beaumont United 32 Galveston Ball 14/FINAL

I thought this was a solid win.  We came out kinda flat and allowed that opening drive TD by Ball.  We stiffened up pretty well afterwards.  Even when the game was getting somewhat chippy, our kids didn’t do anything silly.  I still say we need to get better blocking on these run plays, especially on that left side of the line.  

Ball looks the part with some good looking athletes and decent size, but they get too many stupid penalties to hold them back from their potential.  Before Ball’s QB went down, I thought they were better than Sterling.  And BTW, prayers to that kid.  Never is good when you’re carted off.  Couple of things.

1. The Galveston broadcaster’s setup and announcers were God awful.  I won’t get into details, that’s a paragraph all in it’s own.

2. Rivers is looking more and more electric on offense than ever.  Need to get this kid more touches.

3. Every week, I’m getting more and more impressed with Thomas’s decision making at QB.  He’s doing little things like throwing the ball away when there is nothing vs taking a loss of yards or throw and interception.  Equally impressed with him trusting his arm instead of using his legs.

4. To say that AAW isn’t particularly fond of the City of Galveston, he called a pretty good BU game.

5. I need @pakronosto hire me as his handler to stop him from making these outlandish statements like the one about Ball’s press box.  
6. That Noel kid from Ball will make first team all district this year, watch.  

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I thought this was a solid win.  We came out kinda flat and allowed that opening drive TD by Ball.  We stiffened up pretty well afterwards.  Even when the game was getting somewhat chippy, our kids didn’t do anything silly.  I still say we need to get better blocking on these run plays, especially on that left side of the line.  

Ball looks the part with some good looking athletes and decent size, but they get too many stupid penalties to hold them back from their potential.  Before Ball’s QB went down, I thought they were better than Sterling.  And BTW, prayers to that kid.  Never is good when you’re carted off.  Couple of things.

1. The Galveston broadcaster’s setup and announcers were God awful.  I won’t get into details, that’s a paragraph all in it’s own.

2. Rivers is looking more and more electric on offense than ever.  Need to get this kid more touches.

3. Every week, I’m getting more and more impressed with Thomas’s decision making at QB.  He’s doing little things like throwing the ball away when there is nothing vs taking a loss of yards or throw and interception.  Equally impressed with him trusting his arm instead of using his legs.

4. To say that AAW isn’t particularly fond of the City of Galveston, he called a pretty good BU game.

5. I need @pakronosto hire me as his handler to stop him from making these outlandish statements like the one about Ball’s press box.  

No ints on bubble screens? 😁

On 10/17/2020 at 9:23 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well see how that goes when y'all play the two Memorials in y'all district.