Vidor 32 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s a lot more than that. Coaches, kids and community. Gotta have all three. Y’all don’t. You can fill in the blank(s) as to what’s missing. 

All three??? Lol idk first time I’ve seen LCM play since the good old days when our Orange County brethren would meet us in the parking lot for a fight after the game. You know back when they had the mascot fighting indigenous people and stuff, LCM sure had the community part down pat back then. I think it was 20-4A and it was awesome, Vidor, LCM, BC, Lumberton, Nederland, PNG all battling it out for 2 playoff spots.

33 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

All three??? Lol idk first time I’ve seen LCM play since the good old days when our Orange County brethren would meet us in the parking lot for a fight after the game. You know back when they had the mascot fighting indigenous people and stuff, LCM sure had the community part down pat back then. I think it was 20-4A and it was awesome, Vidor, LCM, BC, Lumberton, Nederland, PNG all battling it out for 2 playoff spots.

TJ and Lincoln. Those were good days.