Vidor 32 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

Great win tonight, offense looked great and was balanced all night feeding it to all the backs and didn't have a single turnover all game. All LCM had tonight was the screens to the flats or run sweeps to the edge. Pirates looked good in every phase of the game tonight.

#55 is a junior but I haven't heard of any offers yet but Kilgore College has shown interest in him.

I was thinking that last night about them. LC-M's offense has too much potential to just call screen passes and QB reads all night, it seemed like that's all they ran except for maybe a 5 yard zip on a hitch route or a simple go route towards the end when the game was basically over. I think if they ran a multiple set offense, similar to what Nederland runs and it would suit those kids better and give them a better shot at winning ball games. But what do I know, I'm just a fan of the game and being a armchair coach this morning.🥴

9 hours ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

That has been  their Achilles heel from the first game of the season. They better work on that this week because eventually someones scouts will attack that weakness.

Watched a game recap of one of the Lions game.   They do it, plus the quick pass to WR with blocker in front.   Vidor DC better figure out something on that.   Lol, glad it isn’t my job.

I'm curious how they planning on stopping it as well. The Pirates started getting a handle on in the 2nd half and forced them to throw down field. But with Livingston, it's gonna get alot more complicated cause they have the athletes to burn us with them. Like you said, Hag... I'm glad I'm not the DC that has scheme and come up with assignments to stop it.😅