Livingston 35 Splendora 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Livingston 35 Splendora 14/FINAL
2 minutes ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

Splendoras not that good and their win over Vidor is deceiving. The DC takes place in The Jungle next week. Im surprised at how much Vidors and Livingstons QBs are similar. Its going to be a good one .

I still believe the district championship goes through Huffman Hargrave. Every year, someone says they're going to dethrone them and the Falcons find a way. HJ is going to find that out in basketball real soon.

Gotta be something in the water in Lake Houston.

That said... the winner of Livingston Vidor has a good shot. LCM is bad, Lumberton is bad, Splendora has enough to beat the Bears and the Raiders.

The goal is to finish in the top 2. District 9 is a monster and it's probably best to stay away from Lindale and Kilgore in the first round.

I don't think Livingston is losing at home this year. It'll be a close game, but the Lions have too many kids that can take it to the house at anytime.

Leaving a minute on the clock is a bad idea. Splendora thought they were going into half time with a tie and the Lions just put another score on the board. 

It'll be fun.

4 hours ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

If getting beat at home is your idea of fun.

Per every "expert" in Texas, Vidor was going ride roughshod over everyone in 4A. The Pirates have 2 losses already.

Those same experts said Livingston was going to be terrible for the umpteenth time in a row.

Maybe the experts were wrong?

14 hours ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

Splendoras not that good and their win over Vidor is deceiving. The DC takes place in The Jungle next week. Im surprised at how much Vidors and Livingstons QBs are similar. Its going to be a good one .

If splendora isn’t that good but they beat vidor then what does that make vidor? Here I’ll answer that for you: as bad as Lumberton 

43 minutes ago, Phisical Atmosphere said:

It doesn't work like that. If it did then we would rob Vegas blind using a calculator. If only it were that easy

*Did you watch both Vidor/Splendora and Splendora/Livingston games ? I bet you didn't

*It's not where we start but where we finish that matters.

Don't spread your misery over this way, it's not our fault that Lumberton is doing bad.

Did you watch both games?

4 hours ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Per every "expert" in Texas, Vidor was going ride roughshod over everyone in 4A. The Pirates have 2 losses already.

Those same experts said Livingston was going to be terrible for the umpteenth time in a row.

Maybe the experts were wrong?

Dave Campbell’s predictions are based on team’s starters making it through the season healthy. Don’t give me that next man up nonsense. If lose 5,6 or 7 starters in 4a your team is going to struggle. Now if your 6a Allen High School with 6200 student enrollment then you can say next man up. If Vidor can get healthy they can make some noise in this district. No need to hate just because we’re new to the district.