Carthage 35 Jasper 18/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Carthage 35 Jasper 18/FINAL
14 minutes ago, chefkland76 said:

We will get 2nd in this district 

But we want go far with this offence.

The blueprint on stopping this offence has been out for a long time.

I still think we'll go at least two rounds deep. We showed that we could hold our own until the penalties and their lines took over the game. We do have to open stuff up though. Like you said, we won't beat a top-notch team with that offense. 

On 10/16/2020 at 10:32 PM, Bulldogs92 said:

I still think we'll go at least two rounds deep. We showed that we could hold our own until the penalties and their lines took over the game. We do have to open stuff up though. Like you said, we won't beat a top-notch team with that offense. 

Jasper has a gud team. I can understand why they don't open the playbook up some. I've seen them play 3 times this yr.  And they really could have been working alot more on there passing game and other plays to keep a team from concentrating on limerick so much. The penalties really hurt them.u can't do those things against Carthage.and the game swung when it was 7-7. And Jasper drove all the down field and didn't score.and then Carthage had that long drive on them. I dont think they recovered after that.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:33 PM, Bulldogs92 said:

Yeah. I don't know what our coaches are thinking. It's like they conceded defeat. I'm interested to hear what Darrell says after the game. This game plan will beat most teams, but we'll never win anything meaningful playing this way. 

Man y’all have a great coach who just played one of the best teams in the history of 4A to a 17 point game. Job well done Coach Barbay and Bulldogs. Y’all are going to make some serious noise in the playoffs.