Carthage 35 Jasper 18/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Carthage fans say they’re a second half team.  Seems like Jasper does pretty good in the second too.  

Both coaches are known for their adjustments. Carthage has run the ball a lot more than we probably expected coming in, but I think they'll try to open things up. They don't have to, which is why I expect them to. 

Their offensive line is really good. We just need to find a way to force a turnover and get a couple of key stops. We're working a lot harder for our points than they are. 

2 minutes ago, chefkland76 said:

Like I said in earlier post this offense that Jasper is running is vanilla to the 10th power when you have a coaching staff like Carthage it's not hard to defend our offense there needs to be a change

You're right. Totally predictable. That and the penalties are killing us. 

2 minutes ago, j_dog said:

Clearly, I was wrong!  Nothing left in the playbook.

Yeah. I don't know what our coaches are thinking. It's like they conceded defeat. I'm interested to hear what Darrell says after the game. This game plan will beat most teams, but we'll never win anything meaningful playing this way. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Carthage 35 Jasper 18/FINAL