East Chambers 42 Buna 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

On 10/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, CCRanch said:

Kids that can't start on a 5A team go to a 3A team and be stars.  

Who are you? My brother got you hating on him like dat any coach in beaumont can let you know he wouldve been the same out there. LOL come direct dont hide on no account were we cant see who you are. Because for one what you saying sound dumb.

On 10/21/2020 at 10:16 AM, Setx fan said:

That destroys the integrity of high school sports. When I watch a high school game, I want to see homegrown kids from one community competing against homegrown kids from another community. I don’t want to see kids recruited from all over the place because that takes away from hometown pride and school pride. The game just won’t have the same feel anymore. If you want to recruit keep that at the private schools. Don’t ruin the whole game for programs who don’t wish to participate in that. 

Yall are some miserable people fr , yall really sitting around here going back and fourth over a transfer that happen 3 years ago, like omg get a life. Trust & believe them boys are all family & support each other. Nobody take from nobody and also our coach wouldnt even let that happen. So pleaseee find something else to gospel about. We know EC going to state and yall hate it but dangg 

18 minutes ago, HellCeasar said:

Yall are some miserable people fr , yall really sitting around here going back and fourth over a transfer that happen 3 years ago, like omg get a life. Trust & believe them boys are all family & support each other. Nobody take from nobody and also our coach wouldnt even let that happen. So pleaseee find something else to gospel about. We know EC going to state and yall hate it but dangg 

I have no problem with EC or Caesar. I have a problem with recruiting and that’s what I was speaking on. Far as I know Caesar wasn’t recruited and he legitimately transferred. I wouldn’t be upset at all if EC won state. Good luck 

4 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I have no problem with EC or Caesar. I have a problem with recruiting and that’s what I was speaking on. Far as I know Caesar wasn’t recruited and he legitimately transferred. I wouldn’t be upset at all if EC won state. Good luck 

Yes I understand what you saying, im just saying in general not to you. Thanks

On 10/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, CCRanch said:

Kids that can't start on a 5A team go to a 3A team and be stars.  

5A VS 3A only difference is the size of the kids attending such school. If it is CEASAR that you are referring to I think it’s very clear  that he’s a very talent individual. Let me make this clear whether he’s at a 1A 2A 3A blueA 5A 6A or any A of such sort,  I can guarantee you he would be just as big as he is now. If you put all this energy you have being bitter towards a high school student focusing on being successful in his life into yourself or your child he/she to could be the talk of the town. HATING or jealousy isn’t a good look on a person especially on an adult. But thank you for being such a FAN, it’s evident he’s really the GOAT with all this GOSSIP floating around his name.

1 hour ago, purpleeagle said:

EC having another good year. When you a winning. Program like EC , Newton and WO-S year after year, a lot of people develop a hate for you. This comes with the territory. Hope EC takes all the way to state.

I know playing the victim seems attractive, but by and large, I don’t think people have hate for these programs. Usually the people complaining about these programs are the alumni, because they set themselves to a higher standard. Anything less than a deep run in the playoffs is not acceptable. Embrace that standard. It sure as hell beats the alternative. @HellCeasar and @Malai.kia, you boys get back to class and enjoy the rest of the school year. Let us old farts that can’t play anymore have our fun. I hope EC goes as far as they can. Probably won’t be state champs, but they’re a good team. 

12 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I know playing the victim seems attractive, but by and large, I don’t think people have hate for these programs. Usually the people complaining about these programs are the alumni, because they set themselves to a higher standard. Anything less than a deep run in the playoffs is not acceptable. Embrace that standard. It sure as hell beats the alternative. @HellCeasar and @Malai.kia, you boys get back to class and enjoy the rest of the school year. Let us old farts that can’t play anymore have our fun. I hope EC goes as far as they can. Probably won’t be state champs, but they’re a good team. 

EC has trouble getting past the Grandviews of the world and the Grandviews may have trouble with the Brock's this year.  Idk but I sure hope EC gets a ring soon!

I have called every game EC has played for 2 seasons.  EC3 is a legit talent that would start on any program in the state!  This kid is Electric on the field! sometimes his runs remind me of Barry Sanders the way he can spin, and shift. This team isn't a one trick pony though they have 3 really good players that can break it at any time.  Gillory has emerged as a really good RB with a different skill set from EC3.  He has elite speed and may not be as shifty but when he gets a hole he is gone!  KK Morris has also lit it up from the slot on motion handoffs or an occasional reverse, but is also a very good receiver.  The coaches play calling has gotten very good lately also, adjusting to the weaknesses in the defense, especially against Kirbyville and Buna.  The entire O-Line has returned and it shows.  I didn't even mention the Sophomore QB Perrault!  He is a true dual threat QB and can throw on the run better than any QB i've seen this year.  The only weakness WAS the pass defense but it has gotten much better, and I would say its not a weakness anymore.

Now I'm a Homer for sure (not an alum, but the 2 seasons calling them have made me one) so take all this however you like, but I really think this is the year they make it all the way to the championship.  Do they win it all? who knows but this team is really, really good. I have posted a lot of highlights on my FB page JDSETXsports and Twitter @jdsetxsports see for yourself!

10 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

I just wanna see them vs a good team. They haven’t played one this year. That’s not taking anything away from them. They just haven’t been challenged at all.

Is not HJ competing for the 2 seed in a pretty good district with Silsbee and WO-S ?  I assumed the HJ beating was a good indicator ?

2 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

Is not HJ competing for the 2 seed in a pretty good district with Silsbee and WO-S ?  I assumed the HJ beating was a good indicator ?

I’m not saying EC isn’t good, But when HJ is the toughest team you have played that’s a pretty mild schedule. HJ will make the playoffs as the 3rd or 4th seed and probably lose the first round . I’m just ready to watch EC vs a team that’s gonna challenge them.

15 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Grandview and Brock will be tough to beat.

I don't understand how they get these white kids to play so much better than the rest of the state ?  Is it money, program, or different breed of caucasians in these two school districts ?

17 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

I don't understand how they get these white kids to play so much better than the rest of the state ?  Is it money, program, or different breed of caucasians in these two school districts ?

I’ve been asking that about Brock for years lol basketball and football 

30 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

Kind of a racist statement, no?  But this certainly helps:

Households in Winnie, TX have a median annual income of $46,560, which is less than the median annual income of $61,937 across the entire United States. This is in comparison to a median income of $45,318 in 2017, which represents a 2.74% annual growth.

The total population in Brock has increased by about 7.8 percent during the past eight years, moving from about 4,100 to 4,400, Smith said. Median income has also increased from $68,000 to about $77,600.